British Speedway Forum

What a memorable night for 8 lads 4 x 500cc and 4 x 250cc not only taking part but being there when Chris 'Bomber'Harris won as well a good performance by all 8 riders :)

That 13 year old from Eastbourne was flying! Might have to see what odds I can get on him for a World Champion of the future.

I thought it was a shame they had this so early - there werent too many people in the stadium, might have been nicer for the lads to ride in front of a larger crowd.

I was a bit surprised tbh - but those two heats were actually pretty good. Shame we didnt have more of that instead of the entertainment :lol:

First Heat: Daniel Greenwood (blue), Brendan Johnson (red), James Sergeant (white), Richard Franklin (green)

Time: 60.0

Second Heat: Shane Hazeldon (red), Marc Owen (white), Jake Knights (yellow), Rhys Nailer (blue)

Time: 62.0

Apologies for any misspellings, when I went to look at my programme I found my father had taken it, so I had to get him to tell me over the phone. When he eventually worked out what I wanted. *rolls eyes*

Also, in the first heat, Richard Franklin didn't actually start the first lap - failed at the tapes. There were of course only 2 heats.

Edited by rhidassa

That 13 year old from Eastbourne was flying!  Might have to see what odds I can get on him for a World Champion of the future.

And boy didn't he look chuffed with his win! :o

Anyone would think he'd just won the GP B)

CardiffMPatrick.jpg

CARDIFF 2007

DANIEL GREENWOOD (AGED 14) UNDER 15'S 500 WINNER

Photo by www.mike-patrick.com.

Edited by morganbike

Well done daniel last saturday.... I watched from high up in the stands and not one mistake as far as I could see!!! well done mate.

see you all soon

martin

Guest Christophers Dad
CardiffMPatrick.jpg

CARDIFF 2007

DANIEL GREENWOOD (AGED 14) UNDER 15'S 500 WINNER

Photo by www.mike-patrick.com.

Well done Dan

Pat & Chris

Congratulations to Dan and Shane and all the other competetors.

What a thrill it must of been, to be involved in that way.

Well done dan you had new bike ??? not seen much of you off late

neil and ashley

Thanks Neil,

Same bike but thanks to Andy at Subspecies for Sorting out some covers,guards etc for the event.

Dan