British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Rickardsson out of SWC?

Just to say.........i know its cynical and i'll get shot down in flames for it.......but i think Rickardsson is exagerating!

He ruled out riding on saturday far too quickly!If it was for the reasons he claims then i think he would wait and see how he was on saturday before ruling himself out

I think hes a bit bothered about 5 man races(not long til the next GP......)!

i apologise if im wrong..................but like has already been said, we all saw he was fine on tuesday!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Why did my gut feeling tell me that GB may regret not allowing Topinka win the joker ...

A speedy recovery is not impossible ....

Guest BritPeter

It certainly seems odd to blame an injury from about two weeks ago when he has already had a meeting and was more or less at his best.

Mark Loram did not want to ride in five man races, and as Rickardsson is chasing a record equalling six world titles, maybe he though the risk was not worth taking.

Guest emperor

What school did BritPeter go to? The Shakespearean School for complete pillocks!!!!!!!! If you are gonna sacrifice the english language to sound clever at least make a clever comment. Sure GB did well but the truth is we are not in the same class as the aussies. We have a chance of finishing second.Cheers to thegreat for posting a bit of intelligence.Anyone who listens to that other plummy idiot BritPeter you need help. Try beer or drugs or sodomise next doors cat

Guest BritPeter

Interesting post there emperor, but, try as I may I cannot find the word "gonna" in my dictionary. People who live in glass houses-----!

Also, I have noticed that you posted this at 9:56! PM! and you KNOW you should be in bed by 9:00.

He'll miraculously get better for the G.P. though ;)

Just to say.........i know its cynical and i'll get shot down in flames for it.......but i think Rickardsson is exagerating!

He ruled out riding on saturday far too quickly!If it was for the reasons he claims then i think he would wait and see how he was on saturday before ruling himself out

I think hes a bit bothered about 5 man races(not long til the next GP......)!

i apologise if im wrong..................but like has already been said, we all saw he was fine on tuesday!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

aha!!!! i'm not the only one that thought this then....

What school did BritPeter go to? The Shakespearean School for complete pillocks!!!!!!!! If you are gonna sacrifice the english language to sound clever at least make a clever comment. Sure GB did well but the truth is we are not in the same class as the aussies. We have a chance of finishing second.Cheers to thegreat for posting a bit of intelligence.Anyone who listens to that other plummy idiot BritPeter you need help. Try beer or drugs or sodomise next doors cat

I must need help then i listen to britpeter all the time he rules and talks loads of sense unlike you .maybe you should try some beer or drugs :?:

GeminI may be a lot of things but I don't find it funny to lie about riders being injured etc :? This came from a reliable source that I know would not say it unless it was true and it turned out to be 100% accurate.

Pete

Yes, sorry. Please accept my apologies.

I was just following on from the previous post saying I hope you're joking.

No worries, I know we have had a few prank posts about this recently so you have to be alert. I can safely assure you though I would never post anything about a rider unless I know it to be true :)

Pete (not the one who cried wolf :) )

Guest emperor

Good afternoon all especially BritPeter and your adoring fan who like yourself is obviously on temporary release. Just how far will Australia win by? My prediction is 8 points with a close thing for 2nd. As for 9-56 being past my bedtime i can only agree although i dont go to bed in a back to front coat like you good self

I think 8 points is an outrageous margin! :roll:

I'm sure it will be a lot closer than that if we win at all. Sorry emporer if the aussies win it will be by four points max.

8 points indeed. tch tch I wish

Guest BritPeter

Emperor, What does Sirosan mean to you???

I've got your number sunshine, now everything becomes clear, you can change your name (three times now) but you cannot change your nature!!

Your confident tip for the Aussies, emperor shows me that little has changed, when you posted your tips on the "other site" you clearly demonstrated that you could not tip a waiter! Hope you did not lose too much Sirosan!! I won I backed ALL the others!

T.Rick will ride in tomorrow`s final. It`s an official, confirmed piece of news.

However, he won`t ride in Polish league on Sunday.

If it's true that Trick is riding tomorrow and not Sunday it's farcical! He pulls out hours before the race-off feeling dizzy, but is fit to ride 2 days later but not 3 days later.

I only hope he does not feel dizzy when on the track with 4 other riders. No offence to Trick who I'm sure has had a load of pressure put on him but this is ridiculous, either he is fit to ride in both meetings or is still suffering from concussion, in which case he is not fit.