British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adz_mft

Kyle Legault

just to say well done kyle in getting through your world championship stage...beating some of the top riders like max,gjedda,hampel,johnston and simota to name a few....and also well done for winning your run off for the final place beating johnston and gjedda.

just proves how well you are doing this year..keep it up

adz :D

well done kyle,just one more step from the GPs.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Hmmm, imagine it:

Jason Crump, Hans Andersen, Nicki Pedersen and...... Kyle Leagault

nah... i cant but well done the lad :D

Well done Kyle!.....You are top notch mate! Fly the flag! Oh what the heck I might as well burst in to song!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Sing it loud Kyle........ The Maple Leaf forever!!!!!!

Tiger Tom

Great result Kyle..the sheffield management made a big mistake letting you go and we all know it!!

Well done Kyle!.....You are top notch mate! Fly the flag! Oh what the heck I might as well burst in to song!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

God keep our land glorious and free!

Sing it loud Kyle........ The Maple Leaf forever!!!!!!

Tiger Tom

Did Andout teach you all that? or have you taken the pledge?

And I'm not talking about going on the wagon.

Good to see Kyle Legault going so well.

He looks like a chip-off-the-block that produced those two great Canadian internationals Eric Chitty and Jimmy Gibb in pre- and immediate post-war years.

I read in Speedway Star that Kyle's dad Fred is still racing at Welland.

From everyone at Mildenhall --well done Lego!!! We are so proud of you mate!! :)

He has become a legend very quickly at West Row and did himself and the club proud with a brilliant showing in Lonigo.

He is quite clearly a rider who will make it to the top --just needs a big sponsor or two to get behind him to buy some engines.

and to answer Speedguy --yes dad Fred is still racing --and I know he was a very proud dad last night in Italy along with Sean Wilson who was out to support Kyle. I just wish I could have been in two places at the same time and been along side Lego in the pits --but hey what a night --a great win over King's Lynn at home then Lego doing so well.

It was quite funny as those who stayed behind in the bar at Mildenhall waited with high hopes as I was getting updates from Lonigo and every time my phone beeped with a new text message the place went silent --but it wasn't silent when the one came through he had won the run-off and was through!! :lol::D:P

It's becoming clearer who we really should have kept at Sheffield now. I doubt he'll make the GPs (but then again I also doubted Chris Harris once he got the wildcard :blink: ) but for getting this far Kyle, very proud of you.

Great result Kyle..the sheffield management made a big mistake letting you go and we all know it!!

Dont worry youve got the british champion ben wilson. :rolleyes:

Kyle's been a revelation for us at Mildenhall this season - and boy will we make sure he's up for the final when we see him on Sunday! :approve:

It's becoming clearer who we really should have kept at Sheffield now. I doubt he'll make the GPs (but then again I also doubted Chris Harris once he got the wildcard  :blink: ) but for getting this far Kyle, very proud of you.

He might not make it this time tigerblues but he'll be giving a damn good go --but he will make it eventually mark my words!! :)

Very proud of the boy . Amazingly before he went and we had a long talk we thought 8 might just do it and 9 would be safe --and it was!!

Any sponsors out there willing to get behind the boyand back him???? :P

Edited by Main Man

Get his contract Laurence!! :P

Edited by Mildenhall 07'

He might not make it this time tigerblues but he'll be giving a damn good go --but he will make it eventually mark my words!! :)

Kyle doesn't know how to give up so yeah I agree, it might not be this year, or the year after, or even the year after that, but it will happen. :D

Congrats to Kyle!

I remember seeing him for the first time when he was about 16 or 17 (in Rafal Okoniewski's kevlar) at Welland outdoing riders almost twice his age. Helluva rider!

Edited by tommy