British Speedway Forum

£10, same as concessions.

So I get in for the same price as an EL meeting so I'll have nobody complaining about the cost as BSI have set the most iportant price correctly :D

making a career out of being a student arent you ?? - been about 5 years now innit ???

I fail to see the relevance.  :blink:

In terms of travelling support Poole is a poor location.  You need somewhere central to attract people from all over the country.

Thats always been Coventrys patter, but i totally disagree with that!.

Look how successful the world cup at Poole was three years ago!.

You will never find a better location with better racing!!. :approve:

Before I answer that. What day was it on and did the sun shine? :P

making a career out of being a student arent you ??  - been about 5 years now innit ???

4 years (with a year out, so had to pay adult prices last season :( ), only have until the middle of October to be a student, then my student card expires :cry:

I got told last night by a member of staff that it is also 33 quid to stand in the main bar, my dad is a OAP so it will cost him an extra 23 quid to have a pint, when none of us want to sit down at all.

Bring it to Poole, Gurranteed good racing good weather good location

good attendance!!. :)  :approve:

Big headed fans :P:lol:

Seriously though,i will be there,if anyone cares to say hello look out for the guy in the Status Quo denim jacket,if you are a guy tap me on the shoulder and say Hi,if you are a lady tap me on the shoulder and say,Hi sexy :D

Thats always been Coventrys patter, but i totally disagree with that!.

Look how successful the world cup at Poole was three years ago!.

You will never find a better location with better racing!!. :approve:

If you say so.

if you are a lady tap me on the shoulder and say,Hi sexy :D

Missed a trick there mate. You should have said 'lick your lips and say hi'. :lol::P

Before I answer that.  What day was it on and did the sun shine?  :P

The Race-off was Thursday and the Final on the Saturday, just like this year and last year and the year before that!

Yes, the sun did shine. Can't you remember AJ's "wall of death" with the airfence? :D:o

I got told last night by a member of staff that it is also 33 quid to stand in the main bar, my dad is a OAP so it will cost him an extra 23 quid to have a pint, when none of us want to sit down at all.

23 quid for a pint :o

Hi. Since i don't really know any rules of speedway, can anyone tell me what will happen if it is rained off on Monday.

I don't know officially but think it would probably be run Tuesday.

i would of loved to of done this meeting but the main factor that put me off was its on a MONDAY night :(

Now having a 10 year old lad who loves his speedway I would not of said iam going and you can't,as he is at school on the tuesday{summer hols start friday} so a 3 hour drive back from brandon is just out of the question.

As for the ticket prices maybe they could be cheaper , but when i add £35 petrol, food drink and a programme it adds up to a expensive night of speedway{which i would of payed, at another time }

and ONLY a few weeks after Cardiff :rolleyes:

Edited by teessidepaul