British Speedway Forum
Mad Mitch

World Cup - Vojens Sat 14 July

im not comlaining as i backed denmark at 4-5,what a steal for tonight.£500-£400.The bookies dont know how to price these events up :lol:

Typical stereotypical boring danish slick pish,oh and i smashed the winner too,WALOS...

I am more disgusted with the fact that there is no air fence there!

Shoddy work from the powers that be in my mind!

:angry:

Appalling racing, Appalling track

Boring Boring Denmark..

I agree.....wake me up when its all over...............Y........A........W........N

can somebody tell me whats the device hanging off the back wheel please, i can't stop laughing at the moment, i'm told it's a dirt deflector :blink::unsure:

Totally agree with SuzieQ, no air fence for a world event, absolutely shocking. Heads should roll for this. There is no excuse for a shoddy, crap, awful, race track.

This is not speedway, it's dire, no wonder fans turn their back on the sport if this drivel is served to us.

:mad::mad:

Too easy for the danes,the aussies are going to make hard work to get 2nd.

I agree.....wake me up when its all over...............Y........A........W........N

is Ole going to dictate how the track is prepared on monday at coventry? the danish boys love it slick, and seem to have been given their wish of hometrack advantage- will we get a grippy surface?

Edited by chun

As others have pointed out, no airfence. absolutely diabolical.

Can't believe that, Ole Olsen in charge, but they cannot import

an airfence, that is not good!! :angry:

Dire, pathetic, abysmal, shocking. Thats just the intelligence of the riders not the state of the track. There one line, so what do the riders do? Keep going wide. Chris Holder is the only rider out there to work out where he needs to be when chasing down.

Also, why is Rory Schlein the only rider to be excluding for going over the line? On the same bend Rory did it, Walasek did it, Walasek did it in his next heat and Puk did it in one of his heats. Rorys may have been more obvious but other riders are doing it too.

And the track? I don't think I need to comment.

Thanks BSI, I was wondering if I was going to go to the Coventry round due to my lack of funds, I think I'll save the £30 and stay home and watch it as even if it's 10 time better than this dirge it'll be waste of money! :mad:

"Tomasz Gollob having his ride for the night" as he goes form 3nd to 3rd and then a lap later also gets passed by Kauko Niemanen! God bless Tony Millard!

Edited by SCB

Dire, pathetic, abysmal, shocking.  Thats just the intelligence of the riders not the state of the track.  There one line, so what do the riders do?  Keep going wide.  Chris Holder is the only rider out there to work out where he needs to be when chasing down.

Also, why is Rory Schlein the only rider to be excluding for going over the line?  On the same bend Rory did it, Walasek did it, Walasek did it in his next heat and Puk did it in one of his heats.  Rorys may have been more obvious but other riders are doing it too.

And the track?  I don't think I need to comment.

Thanks BSI, I was wondering if I was going to go to the Coventry round due to my lack of funds, I think I'll save the £30 and stay home and watch it as even if it's 10 time better than this dirge it'll be waste of money!  :mad:

"Tomasz Gollob having his ride for the night" as he goes form 3nd to 3rd and then a lap later also gets passed by Kauko Niemanen!  God bless Tony Millard!

in some ways it shows how predictable speedway has become. the "he who dares wins" mentality here is just not producing dividends. Over recent years the tracks have been prepared in such a way such that they encourage riders to chase the dirt as the meeting progresses. It seems that most riders instinctively chase the dirt and it simply won't work on these type of surfaces.