British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nightrider

Young England V's Young Australia

shows how good the meeting will be when they havent even let anyone know the Line-Up 

i think i will give this meeting a miss

You're MAD man, I'd love to see this meeting at Lynn, all that raw talent on show, fantastic!!!

He obviously isn't going to be at one,seeing as bellevue's line up is confirmed and this one speculation i would presume roynon will be at BV

How come Roynon is here plus at Belle Vue on the same night??? :unsure:

Although this meeting cannot be classed as an OFFICIAL test match,it holds the same authority over other meetings.

Adam has checked with Peter Oakes,and he is expected to ride at Poole.I know what the riders are being paid per point,and I can assure you,Belle Vue wont be paying anything like it!

Other riders have their club commitments to consider,and this has been taken into account. ie..Birmingham v Workington(Wright),Kings Lynn v Redcar (Auty was asked)

Danny King is captain for GB

think josh auty should have been in the team to

He's riding at Belle Vue

He's riding at Belle Vue

No he isnt! He is riding for Redcar at Kings Lynn.

shows how good the meeting will be when they havent even let anyone know the Line-Up  :blink:  ;)

i think i will give this meeting a miss :o

Free for me mate as a season ticket holder.

I thought you were up for giveing the youngsters a go,if no one bothers they will not have more events like this.

As you said to me all teams should open there tracks to the youngsters.

I thought you would be the first to say this is a good thing.

Free for me mate as a season ticket holder.

I thought you were up for giveing the youngsters a go,if no one bothers they will not have more events like this.

As you said to me all teams should open there tracks to the youngsters.

I thought you would be the first to say this is a good thing.

It shouldnt have to be rocket science that promoters should be doing meetings like this, they should be doing more meetings like this every year, whev ever a free date comes up they should try and get a Junior meeting on if possible.

Then you should be there rather than say9ng you are giving it a miss.

Looks to be a great lineup of youngsters. Looking forward to it.

Na seen all those riders ride this season know what they are capable of.

Watch out for Ben Barker he is Flying this year wouldnt surprise me if he beat some of the E.L guys

I do wonder about speedway supporters sometimes... No disrespect PTW, but Wednesday's meeting has the potential to be a cracker and you're not bothered in going? Is there any reason why? Surely if you're a fan of great racing and racers you'd have to be interested, especially as the price is reduced - £10 - that's only a quid more than a CL match. I'm not having a go at you as it's your right to choose what you see and what you don't but doesn't a meeting like this tempt you even a little? I'm really looking forward to it - certainly more than I would some of the EL matches we're due.

I know that many people will stay away simply because it's not Poole and it's not the top names. Seems a shame when the entertainment will probably be be at least on a par with anything the senior team dishes up.

Just hope I'm proved right and it is a classic now ... :rolleyes:

Edited by rabbit

I do wonder about speedway supporters sometimes... No disrespect PTW, but Wednesday's meeting has the potential to be a cracker and you're not bothered in going? Is there any reason why? Surely if you're a fan of great racing and racers you'd have to be interested, especially as the price is reduced - £10 - that's only a quid more than a CL match. I'm not having a go at you as it's your right to choose what you see and what you don't but doesn't a meeting like this tempt you even a little? I'm really looking forward to it - certainly more than I would some of the EL matches we're due.

I know that many people will stay away simply because it's not Poole and it's not the top names. Seems a shame when the entertainment will probably be be at least on a par with anything the senior team dishes up.

Just hope I'm proved right and it is a classic now ... :rolleyes:

Normally i would go to this meeting but for some reason i just dont seem interested in this meeting,maybe getting a bit dissalusioned this year with some of the racing i have seen. but then again the Belle Vue matches arent exactly going to be humdingers are they????