British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Eddie Kennett

Well done Ed.

Really looking forward to him him being back with the Eagles next season.... ;);)

Edited by Guest

Well done Ed.

Really looking forward to him him being back with the Eagles next season.... :)

No chance mate :P:wink:

Well done Ed.

Really looking forward to him him being back with the Eagles next season....  ;)  ;)

No chance in hell, the budgies have had 2 chances to have him in their team and booted him to the kurb both times, Full transfer to the Pirates during the winter.

Full transfer to the Pirates during the winter.

With Dave Watt being part of the deal ;)

the budgies have had 2 chances to have him in their team and booted him to the kurb both times

I think you'll find it wasn't quite like that, old chap.

It was he that wanted a change of scene.

Still, I do agree a swap deal with Davey looks highly likely.

Oh go on then, I'll be another doubter who was proved wrong last night. Good luck for Saturday Ed. :)

What's wrong with Red Bull?? I always have a tin of that to keep me going if I'm flagging a bit - and to be fair he's only a little'un and it was probably past his bedtime  :wink:

professional sports men should not be flagging before the event.......

A very gracious post, SCB. Eddie did himself, his country and the Pirates proud tonight.

Bet his Dad and Uncles were chuffed to little mint balls I know I was (But then ner ner ner ner I never doubted Ed, Ted, Eddie, Edward whatever you want to call him!) :approve:

I noticed him watching races with Middlo and they were discussing which lines to ride

Oh is that the same Middlo whose head was being hunted by Vega on another thread :rolleyes:

Just hope he reverts to his usual form next time the Pirates are in town  :P

As i said in the other thread he really impressed me last night, after seeing how nervous he was in his interview and he seemed to be making his excuses early he really knuckled down and produced a very mature performance. Lets have more of the same on saturday Eddie!

Don't think they were excuses...he really was very nervous. He also said that he didn't usually ride Coventry very well (true, as all Coventry supporters pointed out prior to the match), but was hoping to do better tonight.

And he did!!! :lol::lol:

professional sports men should not be flagging before the event.......

Professional sportsmen who fly here there and everywhere as part of their sport... hmm, ok then! It was just a drink, not like he was snorting coke or injecting some performance enhancing something-or-other.

Edward Kennett is an overated gating tart that has little to no track craft imo :angry: . (got completely out thought by davidson) Needs to focus on looking forward rather that what is behind him ;) If there was better riders there on the night then he would not of scored half the points he did and will strugle in the final against the worlds best imo B)

Edward Kennett is an overated gating tart that has little to no track craft imo  :angry: . (got completely out thought by davidson) Needs to focus on looking forward rather that what is behind him  ;) If there was better riders there on the night then he would not of scored half the points he did and will strugle in the final against the worlds best imo  B)

What a really pathetic post. But don't tell me, you would have put in Allen over Kennett! :rolleyes:

Eddie rode brilliantly all night to beat riders of far more experience. Only Davidsson managed to pass him, and he was the best rider on display last night. How come you are not slagging off Sead for being suckered the same way, and being beaten by A young Russian in another?

Rather than making yourself look a total fool with your post, it would be better to realise just how well Eddie did and PRAISE him for his excellent nights work.

but when he didn't gate he was no where and only just got the point that he needed to win the meeting. gates 2 win woohoo but the times were quite slower than others. If Howe hadn't been injured then he should of been ahead of kennett but he probally paid midlo. Least with Stead you actually know if he does miss the gate at least he will give it his all. And the heat you are refuring to heat 22 then kennett would of backed off a lot sooner and i never saw stead back off once.

but when he didn't gate he was no where and only just got the point that he needed to win the meeting.  gates 2 win woohoo but the times were quite slower than others.  If Howe hadn't been injured then he should of been ahead of kennett but he probally paid midlo. Least with Stead you actually know if he does miss the gate at least he will give it his all.  And the heat you are refuring to heat 22 then kennett would of backed off a lot sooner and i never saw stead back off once.

Most Bees fans and fans from other clubs have acknowledged that Eddie was brilliant last night.

But there's always one. :rolleyes: