British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Rosco Your Country Needs You.

BSPA do us all a favour and get Rosco in as Team GB team manager in 2008.

We have scored TWO points from 8 heats tonight that is a disgrace. Middlo is a good team manager no shadow of a doubt but has been there too long and can no longer motivate the England riders I have been saying this for 2-3 years now and surely tonight has proved that.

Vincent Vega you disappoint me. I was expecting you to post this 30 miutes earlier.

:rolleyes:

So the riders are completely outclassed and it's Middlo's fault. Right. So super motivation of the riders by another manager would have picked up how many extra points?

Its not like football with tac moves. It's up to the riders to mix it. Unfortunately ours are not on the pace.

Shovvy

If Middlo werent Poole manager you would have been calling for his head aswell.

Every other supporter on here knows that.

Nuff said

VV

What complete nonsense you do spout Vega!

And if Rossiter is the best you can come up with then it just goes to show how sad you really are!

Rossiter would fail an audition to join the Muppets! He cannot manage to put polite words together for a press release, let alone a winning or competitive team!

And don't bother giving me the crap about how well Swindon are doing, they could that with my cat in charge of them!

Perhaps it's because I see his work week in week out and know he is the best speedway manager in the country.

The riders all say the same so what do you or I know?

How about David Norris to replace him?

Heck No!

We certainly need to look at a rider that has either just retired or nearing the end of their racing career (ala Boycey with Team Oz) and with this in mind I would suggest Chris Loius.

The words " Chris Louis" and Motivation of riders" don't really sound right in the same sentence.

Suzie

Reading your post suggesting Chris Louis it seems you agree with me that Middlo should step down?

I aint saying Middlo isnt a good team manager he is no shadow of a doubt. The Team GB riders after 7 years need to hear a different voice as it is obvious he can no longer motivate them. Half of them dont look bothered tonight.

Vega

Heck No!

We certainly need to look at a rider that has either just retired or nearing the end of their racing career (ala Boycey with Team Oz) and with this in mind I would suggest Chris Loius.

I think we need a someone that is passionate, wears his heart on his sleeve, Understands bike setups and understands what it takes to race and win.

I originally said David Norris maybe David is a little on the young side, So what about Martin Dugard. He has raced and won at the top level, Is British through and through and wears his heart on his sleeve. Knows about track and bike preparation.

If any one is watching the speedway live on sky

I advise turning over and watch some thing else as the language that my kids have learnt tonight is a whole new vocabulary

try this game words that have been used tonight to describe the british team

C**p

Bl**dy useless

look we are at the Back again

look first to last in the first lap

we missed that gate

and why are we always on gate 4

its the first time i have turned over to watch something more interesting

ie darts or even the basket ball on 411

Edited by Speedway wildcat

Team Mnager has nothing to do with tonight at all. We are just not good enough with inferiro equipment and inferior riders on the Polish track.

Mod: All, please use http://speedwayupdates.proboards103.com/in...85031077&page=1 for comments relating to meeting