British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Rosco Your Country Needs You.

The answer to the issue of track advantage is that meetings like these should be raced on neutral tracks.

why?

England had their chance last year but didn't make the most of it, Poland did.

I've no major issue with Neil Middleditch, but we're well overdue for a change.  None of us expected GB to win this World Cup, but there's no disguising that we have under-achieved. 

We had the fortune of being drawn with a weakened Sweden in the semis on a home track to reach the final. We could only beat what was put in front of us, fair enough.  But the real barometer was the final. Now I can take us losing, but to score a measly 15 points is poor. Very poor. 

The manager has to take responsibility for that.  My choice for the job would Gary Havelock. A good motivator, who has the respect of all the riders.  At this level, he has been there and done it.  Sorry to say, Middlo and Roscoe, haven't.

The same havvy that 'inspires' scott nicholls?! give me a break its all gone downhill GP wise since he took havvy on board...sorry not having it!

If you want a new manager who could motivate and give the best advice then look no further than Mark Loram.

As for Neil, you cannot blame him for the fiasco. How these so called professional riders could get it so badly wrong and still not be able to make adjustments or do anything in 25 heats beggars belief.

The answer to the issue of track advantage is that meetings like these should be raced on neutral tracks. If it has to be held in the UK then use a premier league track and the final should always be at a neutral venue. Why not use tracks in Germany, Holland or Italy.

Poor showing for GB and unless the sport in the UK starts to think and put Speedway UK first, things will only get worse.

The best post of 2007 comedy of the highest value loram movivate :D:D great bloke but as dull as ditchwater never be a tm in a million years .

As for saying haveing the final in holland i can't even go into the reasons why in a million years it won't work but thanks for the laugh made my day . :D

Edited by orion

If you want a new manager who could motivate and give the best advice then look no further than Mark Loram.

Now love Mark as I do, even I would never say he was Team Manager material!

Fair enough, he should be brought in as a Techncial Manager to advise on set-ups, track racing lines etc, that I feel would be a fantastic move!

Mark is not really an "In the spotlight" type of guy he is more a behind the scenes!

The best post of 2007 comedy of the highest value loram movivate  :D  :D great bloke but as dull as ditchwater never be a tm in a million years .

As for saying haveing the final in holland i can't even good into the reasons why in a million years it won't work but thanks for the laugh made my day . :D

:blink: In English please :wink:

yes it maybe time for a change of manager,but middlo,s got a thankless job.every year he has at least one of our best riders injured, this year loram,admitted we wouldn,t have won with him riding but it would have been one less passenger. it was obvious kennet and stead were going to be lightweight in poland.when we have to call up oliver allen we are struggling,nothing against him but hes not international class.whoevers manager will benefit when the likes of bridger,woffinden,roynon,danny king hopefully become world class,but thats in the future.poland had everything going for them,but do you think they would have won in england,i dont think so,but england wouldn,t either.look at sweden injured riders,ageing riders and magnus karlsson were not the only ones with problems.

Mark is not really an "In the spotlight" type of guy he is more a behind the scenes!

Says what he thinks though, he'd be straight with em .............