British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Hans Andersen

Well never mind Hans, as the saying goes what comes around goes around, and tonight you got yours. But even then you couldn't let it lie, and had to have a dig at the Poles who beat at your own game fair and square.

As for your comments on tv tonight, I hope you get a ban/fine, although I don't hold out much hope.

Looking forward to your next televised tantrum :D

Well never mind Hans, as the saying goes what comes around goes around, and tonight you got yours. But even then you couldn't let it lie, and had to have a dig at the Poles who beat at your own game fair and square.

I am not a Hans fan, but did Poland win 'fair and square', I suspect not just the Danes are questioning that, so I think for forum users to use this to take snide digs at Hans is pretty poor in itself.

Hans is entitled to have an opinion. The Poles tactics seemed "questionable" to say the very least.

should be in the best pairs with Alun Rossiter..both are bad losers !!!!

Oh come off it, would the Danes not have done the same in similar circumstances ................ of course they bloody would, they're not squeaky clean haha

It was a stupid rule anyway and I hope they change it for next year!

obviously not a big fan of hans .but  the danes were correct.the poles did cheat.there is no doubt about it.

Read my post again, I'm not saying they didn't. Just pointing out how ironic it is for Andersen to complain about someone else cheating :rolleyes:

You won't find many people more anti-Danish at speedway than my me and my dad but tonight, we both ended up cheering for the Danes as the Poles were a disgrace and that was despite the fact we were 110 miles apart. Makes you wonder if Hans had a point?

Give me a bad loser over a good one! :unsure:

It was dubious certainly. But Walasek is a class rider. He'd have scored four points no trouble, so you've got to ask what was wrong. And Walasek looked set fair in his second outing, until Nicki P lifted and cut straight across in front of him. I don't think it materially effected the result.

However, I feel Andersen should've showed a little more grace in defeat.

Poland didn't cheat. Thats unless you live in the surreal world of a certain Hans Andersen. Nice one coming from him after 2004 anyway. As i said in the thread on the meeting, its the rule that is the problem. Oh well.... he made me laugh anyway :D

Poland didn't cheat.

They did.

Each team may declare a stand-by Reserve in addition to its nominated riders numbered 1-5. If one of these nominated riders is injured during the meeting and the Chief Medical Officer confirms that he is unable to take part in his programmed ride or rides, then the team may use the stand-by Reserve to replace the injured rider in any or all of his remaining programmed races

So when did Walasek get injured? And while we're at it, what about Kennett and Holder?

When was the last time anyone saw a meeting where 3 riders pulled out injured and not ONE of them had crashed? :blink:

They did.

So when did Walasek get injured?  And while we're at it, what about Kennett and Holder?

When was the last time anyone saw a meeting where 3 riders pulled out injured and not ONE of them had crashed?  :blink:

So what you're saying is that the CMO was corrupt? Any proof of that? Or just the Grapes of Yeucchhh!