British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Middlo

Greetings from Denmark

Well thanks for the support (from most of you) The boys have done everyone proud the team spirit is fantastic the boys have been so up for it none of them wanting to let each other or their country down and it shows!

We are just chillin waiting to go to the final at the moment and wherever we finish first or last be very proud of them I know i will be.

Middlo,

Thanks for taking the time to post your message,it was very much appreciated.

You and your boys have done the Country proud already.

Best of luck tonight and best wishes to all involved with Team GB.

You have proved quite a lot wrong, but you have my support. Good luck tonight. The boys have done us all proud and the riding has been awesome. Go Great Britain

Fair play Neil.

Best Wishes for tonight, 100% commitment as shown in the last 2 Meetings is all anyone can ask.

Well Done

Thanks for taking the time to post. This weeks been one fo the great sporting moments for me (and I'm 41 today!). A few of us Eagles knew what you were up to when you selected Floppy. A captain who rides on blood and guts and a true patriot. Barker has always had it in him and Havvy has been a revelation to me. Put that flag on him and he turns into a madman. Nicholls and Richardson have been different class.

I've cleared my day today to watch (and believe me, I had to cancel something very big) as I wouldn't miss it for the world.

All the boys have been magnificent, mechanics too. The bikes have been great.

Podium would be a massive achievement and theres thousands here routing for you all.

Hi Middlo,

best of luck tonight and get on that podium!

Come on you Brits!

Cheers

Steve Shovlar

Congratulations on what you and the lads have achieved so far Middlo and whatever happens in the Final you can be sure that you've done enough already to make us proud.

All the best in the final - we know you can do it - you know we can do - and that is success enough because we can take that to greater levels throughout the rest of this season and beyond.

Best regards

Guest BritPeter

Just a few minutes to go now, and I am really looking forward to this one, If the Aussies do win then It will be a great achievement, because this is going to be the toughest of world cup finals since the new format started.

I just hope the Brits can ride like they did on Wednesday, we can ask for no more than that! What a nice touch getting a posting from the GB manager! is this a first?

What a nice touch getting a posting from the GB manager! is this a first?

Probably, and a very nice thing to do. Thanks Middlo and good luck to the lads. As long as they keep riding with determination like they have been doing that's all we fans ask. :D

I was a doubter Middlo, and boy did you and the lads prove me wrong. I'm genuinely delighted that you did. Best of luck tonight.

C'Mon Team GB!!

Well done to the boys tonight, wicked proformance, excellent effort. Well done :D

I agree, you may not have got on the rostrum but you did us all proud. Well done lads.

Very good effort Team GB.

Shame we couldn't get a top three place but you have all done us proud.

You can all come home with your heads held high.

Great effort lads, you deserved better than 5th. Thanks for really making this World Cup memorable.

Great world cup from all the guys, couldn't have asked for more commitment all week. Wasn't to be our night tonight, but what a meeting! 8)