British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gaj2003

British Under 15's Championship 2007

Thanks for those words Phil & Dan a lot of work has been done there will be 27 heats on sunday with support races dont have a line up with Workington Speedway running the event we dont get to know, see you sunday.

Thanks for those words Phil & Dan a lot of work has been done there will be 27 heats on sunday with support races dont have a line up with Workington Speedway running the event we dont get to know, see you sunday.

Sounds like a great day out. :)

Hope everybody coming to Northside has a safe journey if you require updates on the weather on the way phone either Judith 07788436220 or me Brian 0n 07778117070 I will be at track from 7 a.m. cheers see you all sunday.

There will be signs from the end of the A66 at the trafic lights.

Edited by trainer

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Result of u15 round at Northside

1st James Sargent

2nd Daniel Greenwood

3rd Richard Franklin

4th Shane Hazelden

Sorry dont have full race details as i was assistant clerk of the course and was very busy in pits.

Good to meet a few of the people that post on here.

Northside arena trophy

1st David Haig

2nd Kieron Morris

only 2 finished the final non finishers John McFail & Tom Hill

Don`t know what the fastest time of the day was.

Qualifing points :

R Franklin 8

J Sarjeant 11

J Butler 1

S Meakins 3

D Greenwood 8

J Garrity 6

S Hazelden 4

M Jowett 4

K Norton 4

D Lamb 8

C Hoskins 4

J Hirst 7

Semi Final

1st Franklin

2nd Hazelden

3rd Hirst

4th Lamb

Final

1st Sarjeant

2nd Greenwood

3rd Franklin

4th Hazelden fxc.

Quite a good meeting but marred by a few nasty falls.

Fastest time of the British under 15 Championship.

Heat 3 in 47.4 won by Jason Garrity.

Edited by topaz325

Qualifing points :

J Garrity 6

Fastest time of the match and new track record!

Heat 3 in 47.4 won by Jason Garrity.

I gather Jason had two wins, two exclusions and an engine failure. He is only 13 and this was his first ever meeting. He is very fast though, he has set times not far off Elite League pace on his own at Belle Vue but just doesn't have much racing experience at the monent. Next year he will be allowed to do Academy League though.

I gather Jason had two wins, two exclusions and an engine failure. He is only 13 and this was his first ever meeting. He is very fast though, he has set times not far off Elite League pace on his own at Belle Vue but just doesn't have much racing experience at the monent. Next year he will be allowed to do Academy League though.

Thats right Jason did have two wins and looks a good prospect for such a young lad and in one race was lying second but gave it a big handful to try and go up the inside but there was no room and took the other rider off.

There is no denying his potential but just had a rush of blood in the heat of the race! :unsure:

There seemed to be some confusion during the match when mechanics/dads? tried to take over when an exclusion light came on and the guys were put back on 2 mins, all good fun!

There also seemed to be some confusion during the working out of the Qualifiers for the Semis and Quarter finals but a certain team manager was having none of it. :D

Thats right Topaz I T was not having it there was 2 riders on same points and were eaqual in all aspects so they tossed a coin to see who went throgh

Thats right Topaz I T was not having it there was 2 riders on same points and were eaqual in all aspects so they tossed a coin to see who went throgh

Surely if they were equal it should go on when they met each other then in the qualifying?