British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

British Speedway Gp 2008

And as for the noise well we didn`t get to bed till 4am this year and we`d had a few too many so we`ll not have to worry about that .  :shock:

Lightweight :wink: I didn't go to bed :lol: Nikki make sure you bring the vodka :approve:

Hey it`s everyone to their own eh ? what`s the interest on £65 on my credit card over 3 months or so !! not that much and i`d sooner do that than have hassle we had this year and ended up in some grotty b&b .

£32-50 each for me and my dad in the centre of cardiff =bargain !!!

And as for the noise well we didn`t get to bed till 4am this year and we`d had a few too many so we`ll not have to worry about that .  :shock:

How much have you got the holiday Inn for ? that`s got a good location aswell, there`s some good hotels and some not so good but i think it`s all about location because getting to the outskirts of cardiff after a big event can be a nightmare .  :angry:

£95 but I have been warned that this could well increase (by other forum members) so I will probably end up not staying there after all! I stayed at the Copthorne this year and yes it is a lovely hotel and they can provide transport to and from the stadium but we wanted to meet up with friends after the GP.....then had a hell of a job getting back to the hotel.

I stay in the Angel, which means although quite expensive, i can make it to the bar within 2 minutes of exiting the stadium. Its also a major benefit when its lashing down outside like this year.

Did however, feel a bit sorry for the wedding couple who in 2006 chose GP night to have a wedding recption in the hotel. There was a bit of turmoil around the chocolate fountain when the speedway mob returned after the final heat!

:lol: I bet that was funny to watch :lol: The Angel is in a perfect place don`t you think and it also has a nice tapas bar called the Pica Pica bar just past Wetherspoons , My dad was well happy as they did pint`s of Gin and Tonic in there !!!! And your correct about the weather :mad: