British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bee

Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix

Guest PanthersChamp06

Good Comedy moment though :lol:

I really hate to see Nicki winge like that :wink:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed for Leigh, 3 up on Nicki, need a few more ballsups by Nicki and perfect scores from Leigh, one can only hope eh :approve:

Jan Andersson

THE Jan Andersson, good gord, old crouchy himself, my husband (a fan of Jan Andersson in his day) remembers he tuned Per Jonsson's engines when he won the world championship, can't be bad eh!!!

Edited by Trees

Jarek Hampel was a guest in the Canal+ studio and all things being well he's going to get  back on a bike for the Bydgoszcz GP. He's also considering coming back to BEL and assessing what he said I think there's some chance to see him in the Ipswich line-up again, next season.

wahey on both of them :) him n AJ are my choices in the GP's and i felt lost not having either of them tonight to cheer for :neutral: would love to see him back riding in england B)

safrican american

Nicki is on top form this year in the GP's.

Tonight i was very disappointed with his strop after the semi. He was beaten fairly in my eyes, you can't win them all ....

The phone was lucky to stay on the wall after he spoke to the ref ... hee hee hee

:lol:

The irony of Nicki Pedersen saying:

"It wasn't hard it was dirty and it needs to be sorted out"

:D

Well done Leigh, great to see him up there and gaining points on Nicki ...

Some great / close racing tonight.

Good effort from Scotty, Bit of a disappointing night for Bomber ... :cry:

The irony of Nicki Pedersen saying:

"It wasn't hard it was dirty and it needs to be sorted out"

:D

Not lost on the Bobbin' family either! Looks like there was a touch of "afters" as well - the camera shots showed (or appeared to show) Nicki trying to take Hans' front wheel out afterwards.

Classic rant though. I expected him to tell Woij.. Wojic.. the Plish ref that he was off his Christmas card list! :lol:

Yep he certainly made himself look a pillock with his reaction. Would have done exactly the same to Hans if it was the other way round.

Agree he made himself look a pillock but if it had of been other way round Hans would of been on phone aswell

And there is Scott's and a lot of others problem in a nutshell.

Passes of PK, Shields & Stead are one thing, going round Pedersen (in particular :wink: ), Crump, Adams et al quite another.

7 lightning gates maybe a better option :)

Roll your eyes all you like, young fellow, but beating the likes of Simon Stead doesn't amount to much when you get down to serious business on a decent track, does it?

Sounds about right to me ;)

guys like pedersen just get on ma nipple ends if you are willing to dish it out then be a man and accept it when it comes back your way thats the way it should be in any walk of life :approve:

Agree he made himself look a pillock but if it had of been other way round Hans would of been on phone aswell

Both are Awesome, World Class, Hard but regularly dirty riders, they are also awesomely talented at being spoilt, huffy, childish, self opinionated pillocks!

Well thats what i think anyway!

Nicki Pedersen, sponsored by Pot&kettle.com/twit :)

Both nicki& hns have an attic full of pots,kettles& dummies2spit out :P