British Speedway Forum
wildcat wizard

Weymouth Round Under 15's

Good to catch up Pat :P

Great to see the youngsters have the tracktime and a good meeting, some goodun's on there way through, more meetings like this are needed.

Well done to all the riders.

Quick correction to the scorechart was heat 3 Michael Bovis who was the only reserve came in to replace Kye Norton who was excluded under 2 mins but retired.

The two races missing were the Quarter Final and the Semi-Final these results can be found on Brendan's website

Great to see the youngsters have the tracktime and a good meeting, some goodun's on there way through, more meetings like this are needed.

Well done to all the riders.

Quite agree Tim.They certainly didnt hold back,did they?Well done to everyone.

Special mention to Dan Greenwood,Shane Hazelden,James Sarjeant.All three impressed me on the night.

James doing a good job of keeping out of trouble,and scoring in all his rides,and qualifying for the Final directly.

Both Dan and Shane suffering several falls each,while in scoring positions.As their fathers said,they will both have learned a lot from the experience.Both riders happy with their nights work,although understandably slightly disappointed as well.Shane was hobbling around afterwards,believing he may have broken a toe.

Im sure there will be a lot of bumps and bruises today.

Finally,congratulations to Brendan.Well done mate. :D

Just had a call from Richard Franklin who is well chuffed with 2nd. :D

well done to all the lads  :D

Agreed Sandie, i know Titch's dad has had huge problems getting his engines ready for this one after speaking to him at work so to do as well as he did was a superb effort from all.

Well done all

Quick correction to the scorechart was heat 3 Michael Bovis who was the only reserve came in to replace Kye Norton who was excluded under 2 mins but retired.

The two races missing were the Quarter Final and the Semi-Final these results can be found on Brendan's website

Thanks Stressed - have now updated details on Oxford website.

All the best

Rob

Guest Steve Dixon
Agreed Sandie, i know Titch's dad has had huge problems getting his engines ready for this one after speaking to him at work so to do as well as he did was a superb effort from all.

Well done all

Good to see all the youngsters have a good meeting with no problems, congrats to Brendan.

Yes, the Frankies had a lot of probs Fri/Sat to get his engine sorted.

Well done (not so Titch) Frankie.... ;):D:D

Good report there Bob C, Nice to see local papers taking an interest in the youngsters !!

My Son also did ok after 2 nasty spills in his first heat !! ;)

Well done to all the lads and lasses...

Good report there Bob C, Nice to see local papers taking an interest in the youngsters !!

My Son also did ok after 2 nasty spills in his first heat !!  ;)

Well done to all the lads and lasses...

Apologies for missing you! I did get to congratulate Rich and James,but somehow missed both you Dads.Did get to chat with Phil Greenwood and Garry Hazelden and family.

A good night all round.Never likely to be a classic,but the effort was there for all to see.

Well done James Sarjeant, a very good third place, and the guy still not 14.

Well done Monty,keep it up.

I am sure I have seen it somewhere but does anyone have the remaing fixtures for the under 15s?

Jules