British Speedway Forum

I have seen that the line up is announced on the 20th of august,is/was the cut off date the august green sheets or something else,please help.

I think it's the top rider from each club plus the next highest rider in the CMA's as a 'wildcard'.

So its not like the E.L.R.C then, just turn up if you have nothing else to do. :D

Edited by Danzell

Looks to me like your the only one who gives a flying hoot about this meeting Matty lol. Not as if a Newcastle rider is gonna win it either though is it.

Not the point tbh,if something is set to be announced on a date,it should be done on that date,but this is speedway.

Not the point tbh,if something is set to be announced on a date,it should be done on that date,but this is speedway.

Its been like this for nearly every super 7 event might as well not announce line up till day before prob change million times if anything like others to go by or might get relocated to Monkey land!!

Well its not exactly rocket science to work out that the line up will probably be as follows barring injuries between now and tapes up

Magnus Zetterstrom

Chris Holder

Andre Compton

Shane Parker

Gary Havelock

Daniel Nermark

James Wright

Jason Lyons

Tai Woffinden

Christian Henry

Kyle Legault

Glen Cunningham

Phil Morris

Kaj Laukkenen

Mikael Makovsky

Tomas Topinka

Between Topinka and Grievesy hopefully for the extra spot but considering KL's home advantage it will probably be Topinka.

Between Topinka and Grievesy hopefully for the extra spot but considering KL's home advantage it will probably be Topinka.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the PLRC being held at Swindon !!

and wasn't the ELRC at sheffield !!!!!

QUOTE(marron @ Aug 22 2007, 09:44 AM)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the PLRC being held at Swindon !!

I think he meant that Grievesy will not catch Topinka in the averages due to Topinka being a master around KL and not dropping many if any points

I think he meant that Grievesy will not catch Topinka in the averages due to Topinka being a master around KL and not dropping many if any points

Got it in one.

Yeh i meant that his home average will probably see his average stay as high as it is.

am gutted michal isnt in this, think he would stand a better chance than phil providing its held at a big track like swindon.