British Speedway Forum

Don't think it's on Sky, have looked in the guide I get and can't see it at all.

However this might be a positive for Swindon getting people through the gates, rather than having people say, we can't be bothered to go we will watch it on Sky. Just a thought :blink:

few riders i like to watch but can i be doing with the traveling then getting back in time to go bed n be up at 3am ready for work.

its going to be a make decision on the day

How will us egg and chip fans spot the Swindon mafia?

Is it the usual mafia attire of Lonsdale trainers, wrangler jeans and Wulfsport palm tree jacket complete with a Mr Clean cap and cider in hand?

Edited by Chris

How will us egg and chip fans spot the Swindon mafia?

Is it the usual mafia attire of Lonsdale trainers, wrangler jeans and Wulfsport palm tree jacket complete with a Mr Clean cap and cider in hand?

:shock::oops: :oops:

Can't be arsed to read through 10 pages. Is this meeting on Sky?

Not on Sky Shadders. Get yourself down there.

Wish I could, but got kids this weekend and they'd be home too late on Sunday night. Looks like it's updates for us :(

Jason King is riding for Mildenhall in this AFAIK. Glenn Cunningham in instead of Lee Complin - are they having a laugh? :blink:

How will us egg and chip fans spot the Swindon mafia? Is it the usual mafia attire of Lonsdale trainers, wrangler jeans and Wulfsport palm tree jacket complete with a Mr Clean cap and cider in hand?

Would you like me to take my "Mr Clean" flag? I was planning on saving it for Brandon! ;)

Orion has a severe allergic reaction to Lonsdale, so usually sports one of those head to toe protection outfits like someone working at a nuclear reactor. :D

anybody know what the weather forecast is ??

BBC site says 17 degrees and sunny intervals, so fingers crossed. :approve:

A bit of a longshot I know but I'm wondering if there's the possibility of any forum member living in / around the Dartford/Bexleyheath/Erith area in Kent who might be intending to drive to Sunday's meeting and has a seat available in their vehicle for this old fella?

Would be VERY grateful indeed if there is such a kind person out there and, if there is, please pm me.

Cheers

Bryn

No Zorro then (as per thread in the Premier League section). Kramer vs Kramer to deputise for the Rebels. :neutral: