Gösta Sundelin 8

Patrik Solberg 6

Ulf Ledsrröm 5

Per Bruhn 4

Palle Johansson 3

Peter Jansson 2

Robban Gjersvold 1

Lars Ringbert 1

And don't know if any of you can get the tv channel DMAX,but at 19:45 your time there will be a programme about Iceracing in Sweden

Edited by iris123

iris123 Posted Today, 02:57 PM

And don't know if any of you can get the tv channel DMAX,but at 19:45 your time there will be a programme about Iceracing in Sweden

It's the one that Discovery showed in the UK a few months ago, when their presenter tried forms of Motorcycle racing. You get to see the Brits there and Rob gives an interview, but you do see Mark and Roger.

If you haven't seen it it is quite good.

Hey Mark, if you are at Assen for the Thijs meeting, I'll see you there. Good luck in Flims and in Sanok in the European Championship!

Edited by Conkers

Great photos Weter.How many fans were at the meeting?And do you knwo if any meetings will be live on the internet this season,like the World Championship meetings from Ufa last season?

Under control or not..?  :blink:  :D

Looking at it with the previous pic together,i'd say definitely under control. :D Showboating in front of his home crowd

Edited by iris123

Looking at it with the previous pic together,i'd say definitely under control. :D Showboating in front of his home crowd

cheat! :mad:

It is a racing driver from Sterlitamaka Igor Kononov, arrival where he won over Dmitry Khomitsevicha.. Falling was not

A year ago on championship of Europe, in perezaezde for gold Dmitry Khomitsevich won over Igor Kononova

f-s-p Posted Today, 05:59 PM

Under control or not..? 

C'mon mate, if you got sent that pic for SS you'd use it! :D:D:D

It's a cracking pic!

C'mon mate, if you got sent that pic for SS you'd use it!  :D  :D  :D

It's a cracking pic!

The fact is I'm seriously thinking about asking for it! :lol:

At the moment I cant see myself getting in to a situation where I could get pics of ice racing until February...

Finnish riders in the World's qualifiers:

11.-12.1. Stockholm, Sweden: Antti Aakko and Jouni Seppänen

13.1. Saalfelden, Austria: Kai Lehtinen and Joni Kontoniemi

26.-27.1. Inzell, Germany: Tommy Flyktman

26.1. EC-semifinal Sanok, Poland: Antti Aakko

Joni Kontoniemi is a find by Kaj Lehtinen I understand. In his first ever ice racing meeting last year in Forssa he scored 14 from his five rides. Has trained a lot with Lehtinen and took part in the training camp in Sweden a couple of weeks ago. According to Seppänen he has improved a lot in the past year, he even admitted to being surprised how good JK had became. I'd interepret this in a way that him going through is a possibility? He used to ride MX but found it too expensive to get further up in the rankings. The desire to race still excisted so he swapped in to ice racing.

Other stories... Tomi Kirilov wont ride this season, Aki Ala-Riihimäki is also out I'd suspect because he had a serious illness a couple of months ago and Raimo Henriksson is apparently not riding either. It's a real shame that our ice racing season looks like crap again. There wont be many meetings this year either.

The fact is I'm seriously thinking about asking for it!  :lol:

At the moment I cant see myself getting in to a situation where I could get pics of ice racing until February...

What would you say to some pics from Stockholm Boss? :unsure::P