British Speedway Forum

Neils K Iversen

Lukas Dryml

Bjarne Pedersen keeps his place

Will Fredrik Lindgren get nominated as the second Swede for 2008 ?

Who will be out from this year ?

That's the end of Scott Nicholls is he doesn't finish in the top 8! Pressures on him now!

Dryml and Puk should be scrabbling around 14th and 15th.

3 very dull qualifiers, nobody new breaking into the Gp's.

Lindgren should be a shoe-in for a nommo with maybe Kasprzak and 2 of the non top 8 finishers

How will they do?

Iversen-Was involved in the 2006 GP series and tbf,didn't set the world alight,and tbh i haven't seem a massive amount of improvement since then,so imo he'll be out of contention before the end of the year.

Dryml-Lead the GP's for a tad in 2004 but suffered an absolute mare with injuries and what have you,has steadily got better and recovered and has impressed me this year with some scores,could be a suprise packet IMO,as he knows aswell as us he has the ability to succeed in the GP's.

Bjarne-Had a decent year in 2006 but hasn't done much this year,but fair play he has recognised this and took the qualifiers to regain his place,IMO he'll probably realise if he flops then,bjerre will be waiting to snap up his place as a replacement dane,could do well.

That's the end of Scott Nicholls is he doesn't finish in the top 8!  Pressures on him now!

So which British rider will get nominated in front of him ?

No one close to Scotty and Bomber so they will both be back in

Zagar, Lindback and Holta/Jagus to go out

Iversen, Dryml and nominated Lindgren the changes from this years line up.

i think dryml could do really well... or flop. When he was in the GP's before he was one of the top boys... injuries and a low confidence kinda played havoc with that. but i think hes getting his confidence back and could be heading to where he was going a couple of years ago :)

Guest Panther22
i think dryml could do really well... or flop. When he was in the GP's before he was one of the top boys... injuries and a low confidence kinda played havoc with that. but i think hes getting his confidence back and could be heading to where he was going a couple of years ago  :)

Stomach bugs depending of course. :wink:

At least he's a real character in the sport. If he comes across the way he does on telly and in the post match press conferences at Pboro he should be a highly entertaining addition to the GP, and hopefully he'll be able to be a bit of match for the "big boys" :D

That's the end of Scott Nicholls is he doesn't finish in the top 8!  Pressures on him now!

Its going to be a real dogfight to the end.

There seems to be a consensus that KK and LIndgren will get nominated which means out of Jagus, Holta, Jonsson, Nicholls, Hampel and Zagar one will qualify by right and two more will get nominations.

Zagar seems to far behind in the standings and I can't see Jonsson or Nicholls being left out (though Nicholls will have to perform well in the last 2 GP's). That leaves any 1 from Jagus, Holta and Hampel in my book.

puk is a much more consistent rider now than when he was in the gp's so he should be able to challenge for a top 8 place,lukas would be awesome if he can get his gating sorted- he will certainly entertain and bjarne will do the same as ever(just enough to please his sponsers)

Its going to be a real dogfight to the end.

There seems to be a consensus that KK and LIndgren will get nominated which means out of Jagus, Holta, Jonsson, Nicholls, Hampel and Zagar one will qualify by right and two more will get nominations.

Zagar seems to far behind in the standings and I can't see Jonsson or Nicholls being left out (though Nicholls will have to perform well in the last 2 GP's). That leaves any 1 from Jagus, Holta and Hampel in my book.

yeah if it was up to me to decide i would pick Hampel.

Both he and Jagus have suffered this season because of Injuries but i think Hampel is

the one who should get the *edit* nomination not nominee.

Edited by Ghostwalker

same here ghost walker... and if it is true that hes coming back to ride in england then it can only help him. He may even qualify yet :unsure:

yeah if it was up to me to decide i would pick Hampel.

Both he and Jagus have suffered this season because of Injuries but i think Hampel is

the one who should get the *edit* nomination not nominee.

Personally I would go for Holta, but that is just personal bias. I do think he has added something to the series this year.

A really interesting scenario would be if Holta or Jagus get into the top 8 meaning the nominations would have to be any 4 from Nicholls, Hampel, Jonsson, KK and Lindgren.

i think jonsson would definitely be picked... hes crashed out of 3 GP's and missed one but is still in contention of being in the top 8.

So which British rider will get nominated in front of him ?

The Danes have just got one of the Brits places. Expect Lindgren, AJ, Kasprzak and Zagar as wildcards.

i think jonsson would definitely be picked... hes crashed out of 3 GP's and missed one but is still in contention of being in the top 8.

yeah personally i dont like "AJAJAJ" but he is one of those who should be in för 2008.

The Danes have just got one of the Brits places.  Expect Lindgren, AJ, Kasprzak and Zagar as wildcards.

Well i really hope BSI/IMG, or who ever takes the decision, decides NOT to give a WC to Zagar he defenitely havent earned it and from what i have read he have been skipping meetings jsut as much in britain as in sweden with his presumed faked sick-notes "serios head injury".

Edited by Ghostwalker