British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

2008 Grand Prix Series

personally speaking if Bomber and Scotty get in the top 8,i Think the 4 nominated spots will be 2 Swedes,1 Brit and 1 Pole, :lol:

personally speaking if Bomber and Scotty get in the top 8,i Think the 4 nominated spots will be 2 Swedes,1 Brit and 1 Pole, :lol:

IMO If Nicholls and Harris stay in the top 8, Poland will get 1 (Hampel or KK), Sweden 2 (AJ and Lindgren) and Slovenia (Zagar - if BSI wants to have a decent turnout at Krsko).

Edited by tommy

IMO If Nicholls and Harris stay in the top 8, Poland will get 1 (Hampel or KK), Sweden 2 (AJ and Lindgren) and Slovenia (Zagar - if BSI wants to have a decent turnout at Krsko).

people keep sayin about having Zager in so they have a decent turnout at Krsko but he could always have the wildcard for that G.P :lol:

people keep sayin about having Zager in so they have a decent turnout at Krsko but he could always have the wildcard for that G.P :lol:

Yes and a certain serial failure could always have had the "wild card" for Cardiff this year.

Zagar qualified for 2007 by right, unlike a former British champion, and should be given a second chance.

Yes and a certain serial failure could always have had the "wild card" for Cardiff this year.

Zagar qualified for 2007 by right, unlike a former British champion, and should be given a second chance.

Can see your point but can't see it happening. If your not from GB, Denmark, Poland or Sweden, you don't get nominated

They'll probably end up giving Pavlic the WC again to bring in the fans from Croatia...and in a couple of years we might see a Croatian (Gorican) GP.

wild card predictions:

Harris, Andreas J, Hampel and Zagar or Lindgren.

I would pick:

Harris, Lindgren, Hampel and Jonas D.

my wildcard predictions

bomber

aj

hampel

kasprazak or lindgren

my wildcard predictions

bomber

aj

hampel

kasprazak or lindgren

Agreed there Andrew & now that Holta is in Lindgren should get the verdict as 2nd Swede over KK.

Edited by colincooke

i not too sure leigh adams is going to be back, to me he looked like a man who as just closed a chapter of his life tonight, his face was not what it should of been for someone who just got 2nd in the world, hope im wrong :(

i not too sure leigh adams is going to be back, to me he looked like a man who as just closed a chapter of his life tonight, his face was not what it should of been for someone who just got 2nd in the world, hope im wrong :(

i really thought the same leigh looked as this is perhaps this might be the end.really sad figure. speedway has took a lot out of him . hope we are wrong

So its gonna be

1.Nicki Pedersen

2.Leigh Adams

3.Jason Crump

4.Tomasz Gollob

5.Hans Andersen

6.Greg Hancock

7.Rune Holta

8.Scott Nicholls

9.Niels Kristian Iversen

10.Lukaz Dryml

11.Bjarne Pedersen

12.Chris Harris

13.Andreas Jonsson

14.???

15.???

I reckon the wild cards will be

C Harris

A Jonsson

F Lindgren

J Hampel or K Kasprzak

Slightly tough on Zagar, who'll not be afforded a second chance while others, including a former British champion, have had so many.

I don't think Hampel deserves a wild card, but he might just sneak it ahead of Kasprzak.