British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

Is Cardiff ready for us do you think?

Not a chance!

So where does everyone congregate in the PoW? We arrived fairly late on last year and missed sooo many people (in fact, only met about two!). Or is it a case of going up to everyone, saying "BSF?" and waiting for their reaction?? :unsure:

kryten, I'll rely on you to remember names! :P

Not a chance!

So where does everyone congregate in the PoW? We arrived fairly late on last year and missed sooo many people (in fact, only met about two!). Or is it a case of going up to everyone, saying "BSF?" and waiting for their reaction?? :unsure:

kryten, I'll rely on you to remember names! :P

Perhaps we should all have t-shirts with BSF and our usernames on.... ! :lol::lol::lol:

I will be in The Prince of Wales and later the gatekeeper - along with the rest of my crew (including the Prince of Welsh speedway). Be nice to meet up with some more of you.

Perhaps we should all have t-shirts with BSF and our usernames on.... ! :lol::lol::lol:

Or we could all wear a pink carnation!! :P

My purchased tickets arrived today!!

Hotel - Sorted and checked to make sure.

Tickets - Arrived

Kids arrangements - All sorted.

Travel arrangements - All sorted and maps/sat nav organised

T Shirt - Printed and arrived

Money - Well will never have enough! :D

Sleeps left - 2

Packed - Er Nope.

Am I getting excited? You bet!!

My purchased tickets arrived today!! Ditto

Hotel - Sorted and checked to make sure. Ditto

Tickets - Arrived Ditto

Kids arrangements - All sorted. Ditto

Travel arrangements - All sorted and maps/sat nav organised Don't need it after three FA Cup finals there

Money - Well will never have enough! :DDitto

Sleeps left - 2 Ditto

Packed - Er Nope. Ditto

Am I getting excited? You bet!! Very much ditto!!!!!

Ok guys, since I mentioned the pink carnation thing I have had half a dozen texts/emails/messages and mentions on Facebook.

We have to do it!

And, just for mckenna, don't feel it has to be pink - just make sure it's a carnation! :approve:

(I'm so going to be the only person in the PoW with a carnation...)

I have met Lady S (I think) and she is cool - so okay Bird but we may need to try EVRY pub till we find her :lol::lol:

Edit - the Quote button worked this time - phew!!

yes sandie you have met me in telford (i think) and i will try and gett o the prince of wales pub to find shazzy you never know might yo a drink to

lol i am usual found in a little tapas bar near the stadium lol where it's two drinks for one at times so shazzy may get 2..

and you a ok bird 2 :D

Edited by lady s

We cant wait, Work every weekend,havent had a full weekend off for two years,not seen any speedway this season and only 4 meetings in past two years.

Laddo is now old enough to spend the afternoon with his sts mates,many of whom he has never met and will be great to catch up with forum members we havent seen for a year or three even,and those from here we have never met.

Hilight of our year as always, even though it only lasts approx 16 hours on Saturday from start to finish.

Gonna be a great day.

I wanna meet Lady S an all but doubt she will have time to hobnob with us at POW will ya Aunty :( will try and bring a Seemond picture for you if you can:) (If that dont persuade her nothing will)

ILL BE THERE I'LL BE THERE I'LL BE THERE BUT GOD HELP IF I DONT GET MY PIC AND YOU WONT GET A DRINK

AND MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO GELD YOU :oops:

could we meet at witherspoons near the stadium nevsy pet.. and you could bring shazzy and sandie

around the mid day mark

Edited by lady s

Ok guys, since I mentioned the pink carnation thing I have had half a dozen texts/emails/messages and mentions on Facebook.

We have to do it!

Tell you what. You lot wear one, and I'll be the one without. That will make me easy to find. :approve::wink:

All packed and ready to go . Just got the small problem of a 10 hour nightshift to do tonight , before we hit the road for Somerset at 7-30 tomorrow morning . :approve:

By Sat p.m. pretty much everybody will be drunk . :lol:

:approve:

Perhaps we should all have t-shirts with BSF and our usernames on.... !

What so people shoot the right person :wink:

(I'm so going to be the only person in the PoW with a carnation...)

Reckon you are right :lol:

Can anyone help? :unsure:

The NCPs are all about £12 a day. You could go to the other, cheaper ones ,but they're further away and I'm never in the mood for walking back to the car after a night in Cardiff, don't know about you.