British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Topcat

U 15's 250 Riders At The Heathersfield

Nice to see Dale, Marc and Brendan at The Heathersfield Golden Helmet.

You all rode well and no fallers,unlike the main event.

What is shocking is that the BSPA don't cover a penny of your expenses.

It is a disgrace that your fuel for travelling to the U 15 events are not covered, at the very least.

I hope you all returned safely and i hope to see you all again in the future. :angry:

Anybody got Riders and scorers for this golden helmet meeting??

Cheers Rich.. ;)

Results can be viewed here

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=38079

I think that Topcats posting may be misleading as this was not a BSPA run event so I can only assume that he means the championship rounds that have been held over the country.

The down side for the organisers was the fact that only one rider in the whole event failed to turn up and that was one from the 250s. He made no contact with Glasgow in any way. We can only hope that this doesn't discourage them from involving these boys in the future.

Nice to see Dale, Marc and Brendan at The Heathersfield Golden Helmet.

You all rode well and no fallers,unlike the main event.

What is shocking is that the BSPA don't cover a penny of your expenses.

It is a disgrace that your fuel for travelling to the U 15 events are not covered, at the very least.

I hope you all returned safely and i hope to see you all again in the future. :angry:

Topcat,

It was a great privalige to have been invited up to the Golden Helmet meeting. Marc one day hopes to compete in the main event. Marc hopes to be riding in a Glasgow academy jacket next year.

Thankyou once again for Dale, Andy, Margaret, Donna, Mark and Jemma Lamb for putting up with us. Also to Gina and Lyndsay for putting up Brendon and family.

We can only apologies for the lack of one rider, we were waiting for him to arrive right up til the parade. Scunthorpe was obviously a bigger draw!!!

We can only apologies for the lack of one rider, we were waiting for him to arrive right up til the parade. Scunthorpe was obviously a bigger draw!!!

No need to apologise for something you had no control over gordi.

I hope you didn't think that I was having a go at the three lads who were on show as they were very stylish and steady and all could have picked up points in the main meeting.

One thing though, Marc and a Glasgow Academy racejacket. Did I not read in the programme the first time you were up that Marc comes from Brighton? :o

Or has Glasgow got a new suburb of that name that I missed? :P

No need to apologise for something you had no control over gordi.

I hope you didn't think that I was having a go at the three lads who were on show as they were very stylish and steady and all could have picked up points in the main meeting.

One thing though, Marc and a Glasgow Academy racejacket. Did I not read in the programme the first time you were up that Marc comes from Brighton? :o

Or has Glasgow got a new suburb of that name that I missed? :P

You are right Marc does come from Brighton, on the south coast. He is going on a 500cc later this year and he will be 14 at the end of August next year and Colin offered him an academy place if Marc would like it. As you are such a friendly bunch up there of course he would then like to ride for you and he wont let you down. Its only a thousand mile round trip!

Small world really.