British Speedway Forum

Will it be Werner the Wasp then ?  :P

Maybe, maybe not...Brent might become a Fun Tigger. They need his services as much as Newport do. Interesting to see who was being friendly to who in the pits during the meeting...

Sandie, you were just a little to keen to get away, if you had hung around for an extra 5 minutes, you could have met Dietbowers.

I think we were actually there later than you!!! :D

We put our chairs in the car and then came back round.

Spent 5 minutes chattig with Laurence rogers and then 30 minutes or so waiting for 'little Nicky ' to stop holding court before we could get to chat.

I think he's just shy! :unsure:

Really enjoyed todays meeting so nice to see speedway again and I'd forgotten how much I love that smelll mmmm.

Great to see Bomber flying round the track he made what looked like a difficult track to ride look so easy but the best bit for me was Ritchie Hawkins beating him in heat 15 that as a Somerset fan was amazing :)

I did have a quick look around for you but could not see you, even when we were up in the bar.

Great to see Bomber flying round the track he made what looked like a difficult track to ride look so easy but the best bit for me was Ritchie Hawkins beating him in heat 15 that as a Somerset fan was amazing :)

It was a good ride by Hawkins but to be honest I don't think Harris was trying 100% as didn't need to risk anything.

Im the one with the terrific haircut and a camera :P

Very true Matt - and both are big :D I could see you, your hair and camera quite clearly from my position in the main grandstand :P:lol:

Very true Matt - and both are big  :D  I could see you, your hair and camera quite clearly from my position in the main grandstand  :P 

Cheeky Cheetah MIGHT have asked if Matty had it (the camera!) dangling as they say Jemma! :wink:

Dietbowers -  I didnt think much of our 4th date!!!  :(

just you wait for our 5th :).

SCB said you had gone,so i consoled myself with another Dietbow :D

Spoke with Lewis Bridger at the services on the way home (slightly confused why he was going north on the M5). He wasn't injured but bent his bike and its the only one he has at the moment as he it waiting for new ones to arrive for the new season.

Guest Steve Dixon
Spoke with Lewis Bridger at the services on the way home (slightly confused why he was going north on the M5)

So was he after banging his head on the fence!!