British Speedway Forum

I can if you want Sue (if no-one else has already come forward) Let me know  :D

Thanks Iffoid...no-one else has come forward as yet so looks like you may have the job!

Not altogether sure of the updater at present.

At those prices,having to take the kids as well,I won`t be going.Should have "kids for s quid",reduce the price of pop and stickies and try to make it up.

Seems like a fair trade especially if you like sea food  :D

I'm afraid you'll hafta settle for an Octopus with 5 tentacles instead of that Sick Squid I owe ya! :rolleyes:

I'm afraid you'll hafta settle for an Octopus with 5 tentacles instead of that Sick Squid I owe ya! :rolleyes:

I can see why you got shipped out to Oz mate - your jokes are criminal :blink:;)

Does anyone have the address of Newport's track? Makes it easier with the sat nav!

Plover Close.

Queensway Meadows.

Newport.

i think :blink:

Hahahahaha. Comical.

Scummy mrs? Bet mine would attract alot more attention than yours. I heard yours has more spots than a dalmatian with downsyndrome

Hahahahaha. Comical. Remind me to print this one out and read it to my adopted son with Down's Syndrome when I get home.

Hahahahaha. Comical.

Scummy mrs? Bet mine would attract alot more attention than yours. I would actually put a grand on it. I heard yours has more spots than a dalmatian with downsyndrome, wears more Lonsdale than Alun Rossiter and sweats like a beaver.

What a knob!

Looking forward to this one now.A few of the usual suspects here i know but that's what makes it so good. Lee Complin is the biggest draw for me.Hope his gating is crap cos like Bomber watching him race is brilliant.

And a lot of these riders aren't afraid to ride the outside line at Newport - it is certainly looking to be one of the best New Year Classic meetings for sometime. Hope the weather is favourable even though it generally goes ahead whatever is thrown at them!

Hahahahaha. Comical.

Scummy mrs? Bet mine would attract alot more attention than yours. I would actually put a grand on it. I heard yours has more spots than a dalmatian with downsyndrome, wears more Lonsdale than Alun Rossiter and sweats like a beaver.

Just so you know what this knobhead looks like should you happen to bump into him.....

That's the idiot on the left

As the parent of a disabled child I take great exception to this muppet.

Not surprisingly you'll find him propping up the bar at Newport speedway, but not when Rye House are there amazingly!! ;)

Edited by Shadders

And a lot of these riders aren't afraid to ride the outside line at Newport - it is certainly looking to be one of the best New Year Classic meetings for sometime.  Hope the weather is favourable even though it generally goes ahead whatever is thrown at them!

Ive been 3 times, couldnt make last years, im really looking forward to it. Usually a great day. But anyone thats never been before wrap up very warmly!!!

As the parent of a disabled child I take great exception to this muppet.

Yep, you and me both. Anyway, it was my lad's birthday yesterday so I have more important and happier things on my mind.

And to go on topic once more, are you heading Newport-way Shadders? I went last year for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Always good to blow the speedway cobwebs out.

Shadders the link is broken!

Try again ;)

Yep, you and me both. Anyway, it was my lad's birthday yesterday so I have more important and happier things on my mind.

And to go on topic once more, are you heading Newport-way Shadders? I went last year for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Always good to blow the speedway cobwebs out.

Hoping to go, will check weather forecast before we leave. Missed the indoor event at Brighton, so I'm needing my speedway fix. Not a big fan of individual events though, but other half and kids are twisting my arm ;)

Edited by Shadders