British Speedway Forum

Hi Shaz,

Brendan is still only 15,but will be 16 on 4th June.

I see Im still not on your ''Forum members met'' list!!!! :wink:

:shock: ohhhhhhhh will amend it Bob :oops:

So will Brendan be signing for Poole on his 16th?

Sure hope so Shazz! :D

:wink:

It's going to be such a resounding success, that I expect Poole to run this every year!!! :wink:

Gawd, after all the flippin' whinging about everything going on, I wouldn't blame M&M if they said never again! :blink:

:shock: ohhhhhhhh will amend it Bob :oops:

So will Brendan be signing for Poole on his 16th?

I genuinely dont know.

I'd be over the moon if he did.

There seems to be a few PP...best to give the BIC a call and they'll be able to tell you. Try 0870 111 3000 or have a look at the BIC site for the event. :)

2 weeks to go & I still haven't got my ticket :blink: How's that for Poole's top fan?

2 weeks to go & I still haven't got my ticket :blink: How's that for Poole's top fan?

We'll all be looking over the fence laughing at you, as you and others are turned away when the "Stadium Full" signs go up. :lol:

Still, there's always the Barclays car park roof. (until we call the police to say there's suspicious activity going on up there!) :wink:

Antonio Lindback at big diamond jubilee weekend .

he has signed up and his deal is he can drink as much as he likes.

Rabbit posted a little bit of info on the Poole forum which might be of interest here.

Have today spoken to Matt and the following arrangements will now apply:

Supporters with advance tickets booked through the BIC, will now enter the stadium via turnstyles in the old grandstand. As previously advised, they will get their free programmes as they go through.

Supporters without tickets who are buying on the day will need to go to the new glass grandstand. Here they will pay to enter, and be able to purchase programmes once inside should they wish to do so.

So this is a change from the earlier arrangements - each side of the stadium will now solely be dedicated to the one type of ticket, those pre-booked, or those not.

For holders of advance tickets, the gates will open at 12.40pm

For supporters buying their tickets on the day, those gates will open at 1pm.

So basically if you buy a ticket in advance you get in before people who buy on the day, and if its a standing ticket you more or less guarentee yourself a front row standing spot.

So basically if you buy a ticket in advance you get in before people who buy on the day, and if its a standing ticket you more or less guarentee yourself a front row standing spot.
Surely not if it's a sell out before they day as we're constantly being told :P;)

Matt has said there may be limited tickets available but has warned Poole fans to get theirs or risk being locked out. PLus of course the advantage of getting in earlier, a free program and a £5 discount for the next meeting.

No sane Poole fan would leave it to pay on the day.

Matt has said there may be limited tickets available but has warned Poole fans to get theirs or risk being locked out. PLus of course the advantage of getting in earlier, a free program and a £5 discount for the next meeting.

No sane Poole fan would leave it to pay on the day.

Better off locking them in than out shows what state speedway in if can't even sell 5,500 for a speedway meeting of this class .

Chargeing full price for children and the £4 pound booking fee has put most people off and ford was left haveing to try to scared people into buying tickets .

People who pay on the day can now save £4 they would have to pay by booking tickets much better than saveing £5 on watching a meeting they can't go to :lol:

If you pay on the day you still pay the £4 booking fee, plus have to pay for the program and no £5 discount ticket.

Agree there should have been a discount for kids though.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

If you pay on the day you still pay the £4 booking fee, plus have to pay for the program and no £5 discount ticket.

So your chargeing a booking fee to people who have not even booked anythink ? :unsure:

Steve, why would you have to pay a booking fee if you turn up on the day? Surely that only applies to tickets bought in advance from the BIC? :unsure:

I'm waiting on the weather forecast before I decide whether to attend. I'd rather pay £5 for a program than waste £25 on petrol just to watch the rain fall down. I can stay home and do that for free. B)

Edited by Seb the Snail