British Speedway Forum

I'm not going so Judas Redknob is being spared some abuse

But I am going so will give him extra abuse for you SR :lol:

Oh my God, you're going to be unbearable on Sunday now aren't you? :P:lol:

Na he wil b fine When Man United beat Pompey the night before, i might wear my Ronaldo '7' shirt just to rub it in :lol:

But I suppose you will moan now that the program is a rip off! :rolleyes:

£6 for a glossy book of adverts which probably costs £1.50, I'll leave that one alone for those who consider it good value.

At the end of the day I hold an opinion but I am not paying to go so if many are happy to pay the proces being charged then that is a choice but there are a few here who would hold a completely different view if it were another track

Chris, if this meeting was taking place at Coventry to celebrate their history, and with this lineup, I would have purchased a ticket the first week they went on sale and would be looking forward to coming up on Sunday. This is the best lineup on show in the UK this year. Likely to be better than the GP lineup at Cardiff, though of course I won't compare the two meetings.

Needless to say the riders will be completely up for it with such a prize on offer.

UNBELIEVABLE....

Harry 'The God' Redknapp is going to be in the great presence of myself. Amazing.If he doesn't ask me for his autograph, I may have to ask him for his.

Big thumbs up to the promotion for getting the best english manager in the UK.. :approve:

Why would he ask you for his own autograph!!!! :lol::wink:

Obviously this Harry Rednapp you know, is no relation to the football manager Harry RedKnapp that I know who has won the Championship League title with Portsmouth....:oops:
So I was right , he hasn't won anything :lol:

Not looking that brilliant a forcast for sunday, depending what time the meeting starts on sunday

Outlook for Saturday to Monday Poole from the Met Office:

Wet and windy on Saturday, cooler on Sunday with heavy prolonged rain which may be wintry on the moors with 38mph gusts.

Rain clearing to heavy showers on Monday with damaging winds possible :unsure:

Edited by Eastie

Not looking that brilliant a forcast for sunday

Outlook for Saturday to Monday Poole from the Met Office:

Wet and windy on Saturday, cooler on Sunday with heavy prolonged rain which may be wintry on the moors. Rain clearing to heavy showers on Monday with damaging winds possible :unsure:

[/quote.

Where are the Moors around Poole . :unsure:

Could only think of West Moors... but some way from Poole .

Edited by tony159

Don't know what forecast Eastie is reading but the forecast on TV just this evening showed rain on Saturday on and off, then a drier day Sunday with a few scattered showers, and overnight heavy rain with a stormy Monday.

Should be all systems go. If it does rain Saturday it will get the perfect watering and make the track perfect.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Don't know what forecast Eastie is reading but the forecast on TV just this evening showed rain on Saturday on and off, then a drier day Sunday with a few scattered showers, and overnight heavy rain with a stormy Monday.

Should be all systems go. If it does rain Saturday it will get the perfect watering and make the track perfect.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/...st_weather.html

GO ABOVE THE MAP AND CLICK ON SUNDAY PM

Edited by Eastie

Where is 21st Century when we need him.

By nature of the job I do we need to track the weather carefully. We need to work out predicted flying time for aircraft in order to stay within the law.

The forcast for Monday is one of the lowest of lows this country has seen for many year - according to those that know. BUT we are actually calculating flying hours for Sunday. It isnt going to be brilliant and if the Monday pattern decides to come in early then you will have aproblem. But I think for a speedway meeting you may just get it in under the wire.

Fingers crossed. :)

That's quite a general forecast though Eastie and the rest of the South West can have totally different weather coming off the Atlantic, especially in Devon and Cornwall. . There's a more localised forecast here, but I'll still wait until Saturday before even thinking of worrying. The one good thing is the forecasts are improving bit by bit as the days go by. :D