British Speedway Forum
Bryn

Aussie Champs Line Up

Guest Babe619

Thanks to everyone for all the info - be back for the next round.

Huge thanks to the various posters on here, Ron at Yahoo.com and Radio Freemantle for the results.

Thanks to everybody at both Radio Freemantle and others for the various postings to keep us all up to date with the meeting.

I'm hoping Trevor Harding is OK after his fall, we need him at Kings Lynn next year! Also hope Taylor Poole recovers from what sounded to be some nasty injuries.

Thanks again to everybody.

Thanks to all for the updates.

Just a thought. If the radio station is run on a shoestring, they ight not be able to afford to increase their bandwidth for the speedway, which is obviously making their sytem drag to a halt. Might be worth then sticking a paypal donation button on their site, and when the speedway is broadcast they could increase their bandwidth so it runs smoothly.

I am sure quite a few of us on here would be more than happy to donate a few quid via paypal so that we can hear it better.

Well done Chris, I'm glad he's a Pirate next year  :approve:

He learnt well on the IOW (Shovvy take note of that too please!) :D

Seriously though, I've had the pleasure of watching Chris in action since before he came over to the UK and the first time I saw him out in Oz I got the instinctive feeling that here was a young rider who could (barring injuries of course) develop into something special in the years ahead.

Thanks to all for the updates.

Absolutely - sincere thanks.

Well done Chris, and well done the Cory Boy.

Sorry to read about Taylor Poole's crash.

A great pity on what sounds like an otherwise super night.

Thanks again for all the info everyone.

Crouch.

Edited by Crouch

Absolutely - sincere thanks.

Well done Chris, and well done the Cory Boy.

Sorry to read about Taylor Poole's crash.

A great pity on what sounds like and otherwise super night.

Thanks again for all the info everyone.

Crouch.

Just to add my own thanks to Lunchy, Sir Ronald et al for the updates and to echo my very best wishes to young Taylor Poole who's a great little kid. Let's all hope that his injuries turn out to be considerably less severe than initially feared.

And if you want to thank Radio Fremantle direct, especially Nev Riseley, I guess this email would be the best?? admin@radiofremantle.com

Thanks to everyone who provided updates!!

It's a huge pity that an aussie tv station couldn't cover the rounds and provide SKY with the tv coverage over here ................. taking nothing away from Radio Fremantle OF COURSE who have had the forethought to do their own, fantastic coverage before anybody, the first and one and only!!!! :approve: MA owe them one!!!

Speedway coverage on the radio is great, full stop, as has also been proved by many of the BBC stations in GB this year ............

Hi guys,

It's Chris Seaward here, currently at Hong Kong airport waiting to fly out to Adelaide in time to help Nev broadcast round 2-5 of the series. Apologies for all the problems endured today, it seems as if the volume of listeners made for problems which is a shame. Please stick with us though, we are broadcasting all five rounds so hopefully we can sort the problem soon. If you ever need to get in touch with us the we would be delighted to hear from you speedway@radiofremantlelive.com.

Happy new year.

Ah that's the email we needed Chris, thanks, look forward to hearing you on there!

speedway@radiofremantlelive.com.

Not sure if you should have a full stop after the "com" Chris? Normally email addresses don't have one either after com or co.uk

It can actually lead to the email bouncing back as I've found to my cost! Perhaps you could just confirm that?

Look forward to hearing the next commentary, lets hope the streaming problems can be overcome before then. I'd love to know how many fans tuned in to the first broadcast, is there any way of telling?

speedway@radiofremantlelive.com.

Not sure if you should have a full stop after the "com" Chris?  Normally email addresses don't have one either after com or co.uk

It can actually lead to the email bouncing back as I've found to my cost! Perhaps you could just confirm that?

Look forward to hearing the next commentary, lets hope the streaming problems can be overcome before then. I'd love to know how many fans tuned in to the first broadcast, is there any way of telling?

Is this a wind up? A full stop normally goes at the end of a sentence.