British Speedway Forum
eric i

The Best Gp To Go To

The Racing is probably not as good as on the permanent tracks.

According to the svemo kalender, kaparna are due to have raced on the track 3 times before the g.p. So lets hope this will help the track settle and they'll be some decent racing. But then again we must take into account the "ole factor".

Gothenburg sounds good ghostwalker as i said on above post was looking to go to lonigo but nobody is commenting on that!

Gothenburg is a terrific city, I went for the abandoned meeting but still had a great weekend, that tells you how good it is, highly recommended

Lonigo is fairly easy to do, although it is one of two you need to hire a car for (Malilla being the other one)

the racing was average last year (but better than what was served up in Prague and Gelsenkirchen!)

Flew to Verona last year  (with BA), although you can fly to Verona-Brescia with Ryanair but that airport is slightly further out. Verona is a good place to spend a couple of days and it tied in nicely with Verona v Juve last year although the game was rubbish!

Its about 40 min drive from Verona to Lonigo. Found a good hotel in Verona last year which was just on the outskirts but a easy enough to get to the centre and free parking too.

I went to Lonigo 2 years ago, I recall the meeting was in July and it was baking hot. We stayed at Lake Garda which was excellent and also visited Verona which we enjoyed especially the Opera

You would need a car for Lonigo but you could also do Venice easily from there

I went to Lonigo 2 years ago, I recall the meeting was in July and it was baking hot. We stayed at Lake Garda which was excellent and also visited Verona which we enjoyed especially the Opera

You would need a car for Lonigo but you could also do Venice easily from there

Thats what we are planning, a weeks holiday at lake garda and doing GP while we are there. how far would lonigo be from the lakes any idea NOAKSEY?

Thats what we are planning, a weeks holiday at lake garda and doing GP while we are there. how far would lonigo be from the lakes any idea NOAKSEY?

about an hour from Garda itself, take the motorway A4 and Lonigo is just off that. Google maps will sort you out easily

prague is def a fantastic gp to go to, atmospherer is great, so is the track, bydgoszcz is great as well. love atmosphere at cardiff, but al ways to far away from track. venue spoils it, to big., sorry just my view, others prob love it, think thats why i love prague so much :unsure: ( all booked and paid for again )

Edited by beercellar

Thinking the same as you eric i,............ lonigo italy anybody any thoughts???

I quite fancy that one :approve:

Nearest decent accommodation is a fair way away, but its a great racetrack.

and that's just put me off :cry::cry:

Come to Copenhagen

Is great, and this year Nicki will be the best. Always a good race.

I live near by so send me a mail on nielsen@evetofte.dk if you need more infomation

:lol:

Krsko is usually a great GP and Slovenia is beautiful country to visit. So, if you ask me, come to Krsko. :approve:

SGP_plakat_B1.jpg