British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
drakey

Will Sky Show Grand Prix next week.

Have just phoned Sky, they say the GP will be shown at some point tomorrow but not live and to keep an eye on their schedule.

Have just had an email reply, will be shown at 10.30pm on sky sports extra...he had actually put 30th september, I have sent him an email asking if he meant 30th August

Definately 10.30pm Sky Sports Extra 30th August

That's good news for anyone with Sky, but as an NTL subscriber I won't be able to

watch this. :-(

Anyone know if it will be repeated on SS 1, 2 or 3?

Don't want to put a dampner on the Sky Sports Extra bit but.........they are still advertising Rugby on there at the moment :cry:

That's good news for anyone with Sky, but as an NTL subscriber I won't be able to

Repeated on sky sports 3 at 0700hrs sunday

Have just checked my schedule listing on Sky and it has been updated, not sure about the website though

Had a reply to my e-mail too.

Dear Chris

Thank you for your e-mail about the Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix.

I can confirm that Sky Sports will screen delayed coverage of this event at 10.30pm on 30 August 2003 on Sky Sports Extra.

Thank you for your interest in Sky.

Kind regards

Keith Dixon

Viewer Relations

Was surprised to get a reply as it seems that many people from various forums have tried before and never got a reply.

Perhaps if enough of us do so then they will sit up and take notice in future

Repeated on sky sports 3 at 0700hrs sunday

Have just checked my schedule listing on Sky and it has been updated, not sure about the website though

Whooooooooa!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. :D;)

Had a reply to my e-mail too.

Dear Chris

Thank you for your e-mail about the Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix.

I can confirm that Sky Sports will screen delayed coverage of this event at 10.30pm on 30 August 2003 on Sky Sports Extra.

Thank you for your interest in Sky.

Kind regards

Keith Dixon

Viewer Relations

Was surprised to get a reply as it seems that many people from various forums have tried before and never got a reply.

Perhaps if enough of us do so then they will sit up and take notice in future

I received the same e-mail today :D I wonder how many they had to send out to speedway fans? :roll:

i got that exact email to so Keith has obviously been busy this morning, I must say this is probably the best outcome we could have hoped for and id like to thank sky for altering there schedult to fit in the GP

Perhaps if enough of us do so then they will sit up and take notice in future ..

And perhaps now it would be nice if all those who contacted Sky would write again saying thanks for changing their schedules to fit the Speedway in.

Very nice of Sky to think of us. Now I'll have to look at the cinema schedule for the other half and kids. I suppose I could send them to bed early :evil: :D

Very pleased go to pub get home at 10.30 and watch the GP Nice one Sky :) Shazzy it is shown on TV Guide now as well :) So panic over ;)

Guest Bees4ever

I have just checked the TV guide on Sky and it says 10.00 pm Saturday on SS Extra.

Just wanted to warn everyone, can someone else check to confirm? Don't want to miss the first half hour.

Cheers.

Just checked the GP website and it is on at 10pm on Saturday... and on Sunday its on 7am and 10.30pm.

Nice one fellas!