British Speedway Forum

It's a PL pair Pantherschamp. Mixing and matching teams for this other pair would be a joke IMO.

Guest PanthersChamp06

and IMO, having a prem team in the Elite League pairs is a joke...so where can we compromise :wink:

Guest PanthersChamp06
I didn't disagree with that :P

How about a wildcard team: Best riders missing out from Britain this season, so Nicki and Gollob, awesome :approve:

and before you say....i know it wont happen :(

As Billy Janniro is probably the highest averaging rider not in the event and Simon Stead is not doing a bad job this season (just not as good as a few of us exected), maybe they could be the wildcard pair? ;)

Thy have a combined total of 16.15 between them this season in the Craven Shield and Elite Shield :) It's probably more than Bomber and Rory combined :o

On a similar theme Hampel & Swiderski would be a formidable pairing.

We will be there but is this being shown on SKY?

QUOTE (Rob B @ Mar 28 2008, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We will be there but is this being shown on SKY?

Not according to the fixture list in this week's SS.

I'm sure the meeting will be filmed by someone though. ReRun? Mike Bennett?

On a similar theme Hampel & Swiderski would be a formidable pairing.
Actually, I realised last night that they would be a better, more deserving pairing and even potential winners. Ironically, I don't see the current Ipswich pair doing very well! Each team should be able to pick their pair.

Not according to the fixture list in this week's SS.

I'm sure the meeting will be filmed by someone though. ReRun? Mike Bennett?

I think clean cut sports have the rights to film the super seven events this year it says on their website, it was re-run last year.

I think clean cut sports have the rights to film the super seven events this year it says on their website, it was re-run last year.

Thanks, my mistake. Least it's being filmed. :D

As Billy Janniro is probably the highest averaging rider not in the event and Simon Stead is not doing a bad job this season (just not as good as a few of us exected), maybe they could be the wildcard pair? ;)

Thy have a combined total of 16.15 between them this season in the Craven Shield and Elite Shield :) It's probably more than Bomber and Rory combined :o

On that basis again, does that mean Freddie Eriksson will be lining up for Poole... :lol::neutral:

I take it you dont need tickets for this and can just pay on the gate?panthers only chance of glory this season so im going!

Just checking you are quite sure about that? Is the grandstand not sold out yet and will there be standing room only if you get there at the crack of dawn to make sure you get a good place in the queue? :wink: