British Speedway Forum

Just checking you are quite sure about that? Is the grandstand not sold out yet and will there be standing room only if you get there at the crack of dawn to make sure you get a good place in the queue? :wink:

Actually, now you come to mention it, I did see some tents erected on the side of the road outside the stadium last Wednesday night. :wink:

Someone in my house heard it too. Think that was Pearson talking out of his rear again, nothing listed on skysports.com and nothing listed in Speedway Star either.

He then went on to say big meetings coming up including U21 qualifier at KL and EL Best Pairs, then went on to say 'then back on Sky Sports' ..... and mentioned the next scheduled meetings.

lol strange, but then what can you say about some of his comments. Couldn't see anything on their website, or in the sports brochure I got through the post :lol:

They said next meeting is at Belle Vue on monday so it won't be on.

Actually, now you come to mention it, I did see some tents erected on the side of the road outside the stadium last Wednesday night. :wink:

Neighbours? :lol:

Neighbours? :lol:

Come to think of it, they were all in yellow and black, reckon they've moved on to get in line to watch a decent speedway meeting. :P

Guest Schumi

Andreas Jonsson replaced by Jonas Davidsson for Lakeside.

Come to think of it, they were all in yellow and black, reckon they've moved on to get in line to watch a decent speedway meeting. :P

eyesight playing up as well now :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr Wong

Andreas Jonsson replaced by Jonas Davidsson for Lakeside.

Absolutely gutted :sad:

Well I've just checked on the tele and it's not it Sky's listings for Saturday. Looks like yet another one of Pearson's blunders :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can download a race card for the Pairs...I don't mind paying for it, I just don't want to have to fumble around with one of those large glossy magazines the size of the Daily Mirror with the same old photo's and the same old info about the riders etc etc etc etc...usually they are difficult to fill in as well.

All I want is a basic race card that will fit into a normal size programme board....that way I can still hold a beer in one hand and look at the racecard.

Does anyone know where I can download a race card for the Pairs...I don't mind paying for it, I just don't want to have to fumble around with one of those large glossy magazines the size of the Daily Mirror with the same old photo's and the same old info about the riders etc etc etc etc...usually they are difficult to fill in as well.

All I want is a basic race card that will fit into a normal size programme board....that way I can still hold a beer in one hand and look at the racecard.

Programme should fit inside a normal size proggie board, it's usually size B5 for this. It's certainly not large as in the ones you get for a GP for example. :D

B Vue.....................J Crump/C Gjedde

Coventry................C Harris/R Schlien.

Eastbourne..............S Nichols/L Richardsen

Ipswich...................C Louis/R Miskowiak

Lakeside..................A Jonssen/A Shields

P/Bora.....................H Anderssen/K Bjerre

Poole.......................B Pederssen/D Watt

Swindon...................L Adams/T Batchelor

Wolverhampton.........F Lyngren/N.K.Iverssen

You really should learn to spell.

If both are fully fit I would go for Jonsson & Shields. Pedersen & Watt in with a shout if Byawne finds any form. Andersen & Bjerre wont be far off neither will Nicholls & Richardson. Lindgren & Iversen a decent outside bet. :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Col