British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oddfossengen

Cyril Roger Reg Luckhurst

as report in another link i am trying to arrange a southampton reunion in july though the way its going virtually everyteam that ever was is going to be represented .however i digress can anyone please tell me the whereabouts of former saints cyril roger and reg luckhurst ,both were last heard of in kent cyril owning a large market garden and reg was running a pub near lydd i think however this may have all changed any help will be gratefuuly received

I can put you in contact with Reg although him and Gloria live in Spain they do however have a house near to me where Jeremy lives, pm me and I'll give you a postal address for both places if you would like.

Hi Shazzy-is Reg in good health I hope-how old would he be now

Last time I saw him he still looked the same as I remember him and Gloria when I was a kid!

Good to hear-I remember seeing him in the British Final at West Ham in 1965 when he qualified for the World Final-and then later at the WF itself-at least I think that was the year

I can put you in contact with Reg although him and Gloria live in Spain they do however have a house near to me where Jeremy lives, pm me and I'll give you a postal address for both places if you would like.
thank you text me on 07900897396 oddy