British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Informer

The riders tried to get the GP moved.....

Guest Informer
I was also told problems with track on Wednesday and also that Karpana I think had offered their stadium.

Which is what I had already told you fools,but hey I forgot this is a closed circle,where people don't like to hear the truth.

Just remember,that you heard it first that Colin Pratt will walk away at the end of the year.

This has been the Informer and until next time stay safe.

Just remember,that you heard it first that Colin Pratt will walk away at the end of the year.

Well I saw him walk away last week, from his car!

Sorry but I take what you say with a pinch of salt. If you can't say who you are, why are we expected to beleive a word you say?

remember,that you heard it first that Colin Pratt will walk away at the end of the year.

Heard this on the Brandon terraces on Monday as well so it must be true and that Colin Meredith is returning to Brandon - you missed that bit out. :lol:

If you can't say who you are, why are we expected to beleive a word you say?

What difference does that make? You give your real name but you still talk a load of rubbish sometimes. :P

the insider is i believe correct. i was staying in the same hotel as the BSI party and Mr Olsen and Messrs Gollob, Nicholls, Richardson etc and there were various whispers. in addition a rider who was on a sunday night flight back to London basically confirmed what he posted but not in so many words

Believe Colin Pratt is due to retire and become a pensioner at end of the season. Do not know about next year, but hope it is not Colin Meredith, but not that many suitable people available I guess.

See BSI are offering a ticket to overseas visitors to Sweden, for any one GP next year FOC. Always providing you ever want to go to another GP

Gredon - where did you hear about BSI offering tickets for next year for those who cant make it back on Saturday??

We had Greg and Tony Rickardson in our hotel - there for breakfast on Saturday but Mr R mysteriously disappeared and was never to be seen again!!! Coward :evil:

The state of the track on Friday afternoon, was such that there was no way a meeting could be staged on Saturday, particularly as it was covered in polythene. If this had been removed, there could have been a chance, but heavy rain forecast Friday night which did not materialise. Saturday windy and sunny. I was also told problems with track on Wednesday and also that Karpana I think had offered their stadium.

I find this one a little strange Gredon. I think that the people from Kaparna were the people doing the track at Ullevi. Lets asume that they did decide to move the meeting to Kaparna, just how were they going to decide which 15000+ people would not get admission (based on the pre-meeting ticket sales, rumoured to be about 25000)?

Extract from my post under Scandinavian GP off:

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:01 pm

'I too feel sorry for the travelling fans. They should at least be given free tickets to a GP of their choice for next year's series in addition to what is on offer already.'

27-08-03

FIM SCANDINAVIAN GP OVERSEAS FANS OFFER

“In addition to the full refund of their ticket from Saturday night, I’d like to offer the overseas fans a free grandstand ticket and programme to a Grand Prix of their choice in 2004.”

Anyone see the similarity?

Does this mean Benfield browse the forum?

Only one snag to Benfield offer as I see it, is that you have to let them know next month which GP you wish to attend, although you can change your mind when calendar comes out I believe. Can anyone confirm which GPs will take place next year. All I know for certain is that Cardiff is on and so is Copenhagen, but for example will Sweden stage any next year, even though stadiums booked