British Speedway Forum

I know it's a bit early but who will be going to Knackers Testimonial, i am definatley on my way over for it (including Cardiff) and want to catch up with as many wonderful forum members as i can. :)

Australia's loss is Pomgolia's gain - better lock up yer Grog! :rolleyes:

Have fun, Ozyace, we'll be toasting you at Gillman next week. Your Shout, by the way! :wink:

Colin -- do you know if there are any tickets left? I will happily pay for a 'restaurant' ticket, grandstand or standing -- so long as I can get a ticket before they sell out. Do you know if there will be a separate entrance for ticket holders? How soon should I arrive to avoid queing? Will it be a sell out?

How do you think the track will be prepared on the day? Will it be paradise for the gaters or do you expect a lot of passing?

I await your opinion

Personally I think Cov. supporters should buy their tickets IMMEDIATELY to avoid disappointment.

Hello Sue, hmmm dilemma's dilemma's what should we do. I mean we wouldn't wanna miss out now would we. :wink::lol: . Tickets are bound to sell quickly aren't they i'd get 'em now if we're you, i mean you wouldn't wanna be turned away an hour before the event what a disappointment that would be :rolleyes: .I reckon a restuarant ticket for an extra £5 would be bonzer. There'll be special Aussie guests such as "Dame Edna", "Crocodile Dundee"& the most famous Aussie of all "Skippy the bush kangaroo" :wink: . On track it will be a spectacle i tell ya, no billowing dust covering ya from head to toe, lot's of passing after the 1st bend , geez it'll be brilliant & best of all the winner get's to keep the prize money for themselves. :shock:

Edited by colincooke

Tickets are bound to sell quickly aren't they i'd get 'em now if we're you, i mean you wouldn't wanna be turned away an hour before the event what a disappointment that would be.

Just had a thought. Do you reckon there will be a charge for dogs to get in? I mean like the children at Poole they are taking up space that could be occupied by a paying adult. If they do insist on this I'll want Rosie the guard dog to have a ticket as well. Fairs fair. She's a damn big dog. :wink:

There are people queuing already and the car park is pretty full

Just had a thought. Do you reckon there will be a charge for dogs to get in? I mean like the children at Poole they are taking up space that could be occupied by a paying adult. If they do insist on this I'll want Rosie the guard dog to have a ticket as well. Fairs fair. She's a damn big dog. :wink:

Dogs definetly must pay to get in, it's only fair after all cos they're watching just as much

as we are, the bigger the dog the more they pay :lol: .No concessions for the kiddies either or over 60's :wink:

Edited by colincooke

There are people queuing already and the car park is pretty full

Damn !! i haven't even left home yet.

I wanted to be there prior to the meeting to see if all 20 riders decided to split the prize money before getting changed.

Latest news

Another 2 people have joined the queue! :lol:

Hello Steve, see your watching. :wink:

Edited by colincooke

Guest sjl

No concessions -- all dogs regardless of size will have to pay the full adult prize -- after all it's going to be one helluva meeting that has never been staged before :shock::rolleyes:

I know it's a bit early but who will be going to Knackers Testimonial, i am definatley on my way over for it (including Cardiff) and want to catch up with as many wonderful forum members as i can. :)

Oh dear and this meeting isnt till June.

But in true Coventry style - *safrican american* :lol::lol:

Okaaaayyyy :unsure:

Now I am not an Elite League fan so can someone please explain the sarcasm on this thread re this meeting?

It's getting you can't read any thread on this forum anymore for such posts :sad:

Now I am not an Elite League fan so can someone please explain the sarcasm on this thread re this meeting?

It's getting you can't read any thread on this forum anymore for such posts :sad:

ML if you've been reading all the ridiculous comments on the Poole Diamond Jubilee thread you'd know(wouldn't really expect you to trawl through 90 pages though :rolleyes: ).

Surely being a WWoS member you're used to strange senses of humour by now.

.... and the latest is, as good 'ol Rob Peasley has pointed out.Any birds(the winged type)flying over will be shot hencewith & charged a tenner. :o

Edited by colincooke

Sorry ML - its a bit of a mickey take of the Poole Jubilee meeting!!!

Im sure by the time June comes the children will have settled down!!! :lol:

Guest sjl
Sorry ML - its a bit of a mickey take of the Poole Jubilee meeting!!!

Im sure by the time June comes the children will have settled down!!! :lol:

Children? :lol:

Children? :lol:

Quite, they won't be settled cos no concessions :lol:

Australia's loss is Pomgolia's gain - better lock up yer Grog!

Have fun, Ozyace, we'll be toasting you at Gillman next week. Your Shout, by the way!

Pomgolia................I like it :lol::approve:

Personally I will be breaking out for base camp at Wolston with Mrs HG & 2 offspring, first thing tomorrow morning.

Need to get in that queue, I've seen Brandon full :approve: & with only a 30,000 capacity once these tickets for johnno come on line they'll be at a premium & I'd hate to miss out :angry: Lets face it 30000 tickets are going to go in a flash. :blink: