British Speedway Forum
Stephen JIM Owens

British Under 21 Qualifier @ Boston/kingslynn

Please come along and support the young talent of British Speedway.

I certainly intend to, all these boys are HUNGRY for success so it should be a good meeting :)

How can in be a BRITISH u21 qualifier when u have Byron Bekker and Sam martin involved, going back to what peter oaks have said about there not beening enough young english riders coming thorough, its because they cant this is shown when we even give forigen riders a chance in the British u21s before we give British lads a chance

How can in be a BRITISH u21 qualifier when u have Byron Bekker and Sam martin involved, going back to what peter oaks have said about there not beening enough young english riders coming thorough, its because they cant this is shown when we even give forigen riders a chance in the British u21s before we give British lads a chance

no different to allowing Tai Woffinden in meetings as a Brit .. if they qualify through parentage then they are entitled, whether we like it or not.

no different to allowing Tai Woffinden in meetings as a Brit .. if they qualify through parentage then they are entitled, whether we like it or not.

Hmm, BOTH Tai's parents are British..:and indeed he was born in the UK..!! :approve:

Not so sure that Sam or Byron can count on GB parentage though can they..??!! :unsure:

:unsure:

Hmm, BOTH Tai's parents are British..:and indeed he was born in the UK..!! :approve:

Not so sure that Sam or Byron can count on GB parentage though can they..??!! :unsure:

:unsure:

Sam most certainly can Parsnips - mum hails from Canterbury. :rolleyes:

So she might Bryn but Sam told me and KevH at Oxford when asked "are you going to be a Brit Sam" his reply was "Nah I'm an Aussie" if they can change the aggregate rule then surely they can change this one if they are Aussie they are Aussie you cannot compete in a British Final!

Sorry Sam you had the choice :wink: unless of course you have changed your mind since then :lol:

So she might Bryn but Sam told me and KevH at Oxford when asked "are you going to be a Brit Sam" his reply was "Nah I'm an Aussie" if they can change the aggregate rule then surely they can change this one if they are Aussie they are Aussie you cannot compete in a British Final!

Sorry Sam you had the choice :wink: unless of course you have changed your mind since then :lol:

I think it possible that he said that because he thought you might propose to him otherwise! :wink::lol: :lol:

How is it Byron Beckers in there, i thought he was south african.

HOLD TIGHT!!!! Sam what are you doing in the British Under 21 Qualifier you told ME you were Australian!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::wink: (and KevH was there as well!!!!!!)

Two more riders taking the pi$$ out of British speedway. :angry:

From Norfolk Arena mailing list:

LAMBERT AIMING FOR TOP SPOT IN UNDER 21 QUALIFIER

18 year old Simon Lambert, reserve for the King’s Lynn ‘Money Centre’ Stars Speedway team, is aiming to carry on his scintillating early season form by winning the British Under 21 Qualifying round at his home track this coming Wednesday evening at 7:30pm.

The meeting will feature some of the UK’s hottest young talent and will be by no means a walk in the park for Simon. Other highly rated youngsters such as Andrew Tully from Edinburgh, Joe Haines from Workington and Charles Wright from Workington will also be fancied by many. The meeting will feature 20 qualifying heats, the 2 top scorers will go directly to the final and next 4 will go into a LCQ (last chance qualifier) for their chance of also making the final.

‘I have been working hard on preparing for this meeting, I want the chance to become British Under 21 champion and if I can keep winning races and stay confident then it’s definitely possible. First things first though and this meeting is the important one as it is my only way of getting to the Final, only the top 3 will qualify so it will be tough, it would be great if all the Boston and King’s Lynn fans were there to support me and give me the encouragement that I need’ said Simon.

Admission prices are as normal. Adults £12, Concessions £8, Juniors 12-15yrs £4 and kids 11 years and under free.

1 Richie Dennis

2 Byron Bekker

3 Scott Whittington

4 Sam Martin

5 Joe Haines

6 Andrew Tully

7 Guy Kendrew

8 Jerran Hart

9 Kieran Morris

10 Adam Lowe

11 Sean Stoddart

12 Scott Richardson

13 Scott Campos

14 Charles Wright

15 Simon Lambert

16 Ben Hannon

Res Richard Franklin

Just to inform those fans travelling on A17 to Kings Lynn on Wednesday that there are road works at Sutton Bridge (actually on the bridge) and it is single file traffic. There are major hold ups.

I think the works are in place for the next two weeks or so.

Perhaps you can allow a bit extra time for your journey.

Stephen Lambert

Edited by Stephen Lambert

I think it possible that he said that because he thought you might propose to him otherwise! :wink::lol::lol:

Not to an Aussie I wouldn't :oops:

Okay! Sounds good enuff for me then!!!

Noooooooo he's an Aussie!!!!!! he can't bloody ride in the British Final!!!! he's gonna get a slapped butt if he does! :wink:

Noooooooo he's an Aussie!!!!!! he can't bloody ride in the British Final!!!! he's gonna get a slapped butt if he does! :wink:

Don't Tell Him That He Will Enjoy It!

Sorry but my opinion is if Tai can do the BRITISH u21's then so can Sam!

I would say that if you asked Tai the same question you asked sam, he would tell you he's an aussie too!

Don't Tell Him That He Will Enjoy It!

Sorry but my opinion is if Tai can do the BRITISH u21's then so can Sam!

I would say that if you asked Tai the same question you asked sam, he would tell you he's an aussie too!

Enough of this is he Aussie or not where is Kyle Hughes in this line up :mad: