British Speedway Forum
Stephen JIM Owens

British Under 21 Qualifier @ Boston/kingslynn

No write up for this in the EDP today or mention of it on Radio Norfolk .............. is nobody bothered about getting the punters in???

No write up for this in the EDP today or mention of it on Radio Norfolk .............. is nobody bothered about getting the punters in???

Well if it helps at all, the weather in Lynn today is glorious. Warm, sunny and perfect for speedway :)

How old is James Wright?

21. 22 in June.

Having seen your shower perform on sunday at £13+2 for a programme i think what your quoting is nothing short ot the pot calling the kettle black what i saw of it sunday you might as well be in the conference league every week

Don't go then! :blink:

Edited by M08

I agree with you there Steve. Joe seemed to be flying today. He was using that outside a treat & looked very fast. Gotta say he looks nicely kitted out this season. :approve:

Yes, was very impressed with Joe yesterday, regarding that outside line, reckon a certain Mr Nermark has been giving him a few tips in that direction. :P

Agreed, looked very smart too I must say. :D

Just a bit confuzzled as Oliver Rayson appeared in the early line ups for this meeting but is not on the list on the later ones..... would someone be able to tell me which qualifier he is taking part in please.

Thanks

Suppose as Boston are officially hosting this event then maybe that's why it's not reached Norfolk newspapers or media. Perhaps a missed opportunity there though in advertising it further. :unsure:

Guest Steve Dixon
Just a bit confuzzled as Oliver Rayson appeared in the early line ups for this meeting but is not on the list on the later ones..... would someone be able to tell me which qualifier he is taking part in please.

Thanks

I thought he was in as a replacement for Richie Dennis!

Hi Shazz,the only problem with your above comment is that you fail to say that you asked him 4 years ago when he was 15,he had been in the uk for about 3 months,he didn't know if he was arther or marther :-) ,had never been asked to ride in any under age events so it was fairly obvious he would say aussie.(if u have asked him in the last few months I apologize )

As for Blazaways comments,why don't u take your anger out on the authorities,maybe they should get them to sign some sort of contract about who they will ride for if they happen to get good enough.As it was, he got asked to ride in it & he said yes,he just wants to ride & realises he is no Woofiden so needs all the rides he can get to improve.He has a British Passport,has lived in the Uk 90% of the last 4 years & has never raced a 500 in oz,would he class himself as British,I have no idea.As far as I see it, its not the kids fault,its the rule book that should be sorted.All the Best

Mark Martin

P.S. How are you going Shazz,there were suppose to be a few smilies in the post above but am sending this via my phone while driving the cab in Adelaide and it won't do the smily thing !! If you run into Sam over there, sort him out :-) cya

Fair enough point. Maybe I should have worded it better.

Two more riders being allowed to take the p1ss out of British Speedway? I agree the rule book should be sorted.

Thanks

Oliver Rayson is riding at nimber 1 in the place of r. dennis

My EDP has an 11 inch column on the far right of page 32. The column is headed, 'Lambert bidding to maintain hot streak'.

My EDP has an 11 inch column on the far right of page 32. The column is headed, 'Lambert bidding to maintain hot streak'.

Was just about to post the same thing.

Online here

Get those eyes tested woman :lol:

21. 22 in June.

Don't go then! :blink:

Obviously you dont want anybody to visit west row thats some attitude to have 'DONT COME' i was only stating that i think the U21 will be as good as value as what i saw on sunday 16 young riders giving it a go as apposed to watching 'SOME' of yours playing follow the leader making no atempt or put any effort in