British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

johno is in the new/revised line up. so i think he'll be there. boycey couldn't go to his cos he was away with the aussies in the u21 world cup semi.

THANKS FOR INFO LISA

View Profile Instant Message (Online)

Re:BOYCEY'S FAREWELL

« Reply #137 on: Today at 10:45:37am » Reply with quote Modify message Remove message

Hi everybody. This is the confirmed line-up for Boycey's Farewell. Can I just say that all of those riders that have been advertised had agreed to ride, and any of the withdrawals have been made by the riders concerned, most with good reasons, and a couple not quite so good. Michael Max and Peter Karlsson now have a Swedish commitment, and both Joe Screen and Chris Harris are injured.

However, all the line-up are Elite League with one exception. So please come along and support Boycey for his day. Prices are: Under 5's Free, Under 16's £2, Concessions £11, and Adults £14.

Red Team: Lee Richardson, Davey Watt, Steve Johnston, Eddie Kennett

Blue Team: Jason Crump, Adam Skornicki, Daniel King,Cameron Woodward.

Green Team: Leigh Adams, Lewis Bridger, Cory Gathercole, Rory Schlein.

Yellow Team: Krzysztof Kasprzak, Chris Holder, David Howe, Jason Doyle.

Also in attendance will be ex Wimbledon favourite, and 1969 Word Pairs Champion, Bob Andrews, who is over from New Zealand. And of course Schoie, Simmo, Pete Smith, Kevin Smith, Sam Ermolenko, Rosco, Neil Street, Ken & Neil Middleditch and Martin Yeates. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone.

Thanks in anticipation for your support, Tim.

Bringing along my wife, who hates spedway, and my 4 year old daughter who will be experiencing her first every speedway meeting tomorrow night. Weather is set fair so it should be a good fun evening. Suprised schlein is riding though as Cov are here next week.

Nice way to go into the GP on Saturday.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Bringing along my wife, who hates spedway, and my 4 year old daughter who will be experiencing her first every speedway meeting tomorrow night. Weather is set fair so it should be a good fun evening. Suprised schlein is riding though as Cov are here next week.

SO you have a family,how did you corner your wife!!! only joking steve hope you all have a fun day.

do you mean your not surprised :unsure::wink:

Bringing along my wife, who hates spedway, and my 4 year old daughter who will be experiencing her first every speedway meeting tomorrow night. Weather is set fair so it should be a good fun evening. Suprised schlein is riding though as Cov are here next week. Nice way to go into the GP on Saturday.

Cant understand your logic there Steve. Why wouldnt he ride?

His National team manager asked him to ride and he happily accepted. Simple as.

surprised simon stead pulled out, thought he could do with the practice with coventry being there the week after!! :wink:

Not surprised Sullivan and Lindback pulled out . :angry:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Harris injured is he?!! :unsure:

Must have been his twin then 2nite, riding for Vastervik against Piraterna!!!! :shock:

Curious.

I was told today that Harris is injured and not going to Sweden. Hmm. And someone saw him at the stadium yesterday limping badly - poorly knee.

So maybe he rode for his club, will rest instead of riding in a 'non essential meeting' and then be ready for what is quite a big meeting at the weekend.

And I dont mean that in a negative way to Boyce but in reality that would be the most sensible option.

I hope you all have a good evening tomorow though :D

Bringing along my wife, who hates speedway......

Have you never taken her to Cardiff, Steve? I would have thought she would enjoy the British G.P. regardless of whether she hates speedway or not.

Have you never taken her to Cardiff, Steve? I would have thought she would enjoy the British G.P. regardless of whether she hates speedway or not.

NO she would hate it. She would find it far too noisy, smelly and boring. Now if I paid for Wimbledon centre court tickets or ladies day at Ascot, Derby Day at Epsom, that would be a different story.

She has been to a couple of GP's before at Copenhagen and Prague but wanted to leave both at the interval to beat the crowd out.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

looking forward to the meeting tomorrow night. hope boycey has a good night, he deserves it. :approve: