British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

I did the commentary today to Lokomotive vs Polonia match, and I think that this match will be available to watch today yet on http://www.itv24.com.pl - Enjoy it - the historical Polonia Bydgoszcz abroad mach and Griffon`s defeat at Daugavpils

ok thanks lawrence

I did the commentary today to Lokomotive vs Polonia match, and I think that this match will be available to watch today yet on http://www.itv24.com.pl - Enjoy it - the historical Polonia Bydgoszcz abroad mach and Griffon`s defeat at Daugavpils

I wonder whether the Laguta brothers managed any fireworks. I'll have a look later, cheers Lawrence.

Artiom would have a struggle, he missed the meeting with Daugavpils operating Rider Replacement - looked like Maksim Bogdanovs was the star for Lokomotive.

Nor could i.But i am watching Leszno v Gorzow instead

cant get it working help

Me neither :cry:

Have you got a link Iris?

Edited by clunsey

Sopcast

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/11075

Leszno-Gorzow is playing pretty well on Sopcast via http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

cant get it working help

it worked in the beginning for me but not anymore. Most likely too many connections.

Not mcuh you can do... :(

Wimbledon fans seem to be very helpful,while Coventry fans are just pains in the :rolleyes:

Wimbledon fans seem to be very helpful,while Coventry fans are just pains in the :rolleyes:

Wheels falling off big style for Leszno, Adams just beaten by Ferjan!!!

But Leszno secure a draw with two 4-2's in the last two heats. Heat 15 a classic between Gollob and Leigh at the front and Hampel and PK for third what a race. Wonder how many times we'll say that tomorrow during the usual Monday night snoozefest. :neutral:

Some meeting at Leszno. Gollob was all over the shop in Heat 15 - Jonasson the most entertaining rider.