British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

Theres a trick to download them. The website only allows streaming but there is software out there which captures the footage as it streams and makes a movie file on your PC.

I use a piece of software caled CoCsoft.StreamDown.v6.2. You can get it cracked from may warez sites. Or you can buy it.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=85...&highlight=

Hello :-)

I tried to download this software from your website, but there is a registration needed... I did it, and I still wait for link that will confirm my registration. It should be mailed to my e-mail address and there is nothing yet... i did registration about 14 hrs ago... what is happened?

An added bonus of having these meetings on the internet is that one learns how to pronounce the Polish names correctly - who'd have thought Rzeszow would be pronounced the way it is?

Maybe the sky commentators should watch it too then, it's really embarrassing the way most of them they dont even make the effort to get the names right, Louis usually gets them right, floopy's efforts used to be a joke, surely all they have to do is go to the pits and ask the lads before the meeting. Zibi zooheskey? zoochesky? zoocheky? it's a bloody joke.

Hello :-)

I tried to download this software from your website, but there is a registration needed... I did it, and I still wait for link that will confirm my registration. It should be mailed to my e-mail address and there is nothing yet... i did registration about 14 hrs ago... what is happened?

Its NOT my site! Wish it was as it generates about £5000 a day!

Sorry can't help.

cant help but thinking after watching various matches that british elite league really is tin pot in comparison...

Come on Lawrence rescue me from this dire Elite league racing, bring on some Polish action!!!!

Please be patient... Ostrow v Bydgoszcz will be uploaded soon on www.itv24.com.pl

When you will see that match, you will book immediately another flight to Poland for Polish league match :-) althoug it was 1 liga match, there was a lot of excitement even better than the Grand Prix events

Please be patient... Ostrow v Bydgoszcz will be uploaded soon on www.itv24.com.pl

When you will see that match, you will book immediately another flight to Poland for Polish league match :-) althoug it was 1 liga match, there was a lot of excitement even better than the Grand Prix events

Get it up!!!!! :lol:

Adter the rubbish from Monmore I want to watch some speedway!

Me too!! :P

Bydgoszcz lost but I want to watch it again. There were a few cracking races and a few dull ones - not the best speedway ever all in all but very, very thrilling, decided in the last heat.

Me too!! :P

Bydgoszcz lost but I want to watch it again. There were a few cracking races and a few dull ones - not the best speedway ever all in all but very, very thrilling, decided in the last heat.

I agree with Steve, please get it up quick & restore my faith in the sport after the complete & utter dross i just witnessed at Belle Vue 2nite!! £20.00 down 2 the drain watching guys riding round as the word "racing" cud hardly be used..oh 2 be able 2 watch decent Speedway each week o a decent track instead of that drivel!!

At least the Bydgoszcz stuff & the Ekstraliga website will keep me occupied between GP's!! If it was a bit cheaper & a bit easier 2 fly in & out of then i'd keep my £20.00 each monday nite in my pocket 2 put 2wards the Bydgoszcz home meets every fortnite!!

Come on Lawrence rescue me from this dire Elite league racing, bring on some Polish action!!!!

That's the problem having this feast available on the internet - domestic speedway really loses out in comparison. We're all desperately waiting for a Polish second tier meeting to sustain us after the rubbish served up at Monmore Green.

As long as it's better than that tripe that was Rzeszow versus Wroclaw! - That nearly made Wolves look good!

As long as it's better than that tripe that was Rzeszow versus Wroclaw! - That nearly made Wolves look good!

Yes, that wasn't good.

But it had some merit, such as honesty - I'm thinking particularly of riders (Davey Watt) just coming straight out and saying the track and the action were rubbish.

Well, among other things - yes :rolleyes: Personally I can't stand all those guys writing everywhere about the holiness of Falubaz, the magic of Falubaz etc.. There are just too many of you wherever you click on. And personally I simply can't wait the revenge for the last season :P:wink: And we'll never forgive Pepe, by the way!

I respect you guys but you're just.. annoying.

OMG! :shock:

We're everywhere aren't we? ...and we'll keep it that way :lol:

That's the problem having this feast available on the internet - domestic speedway really loses out in comparison. We're all desperately waiting for a Polish second tier meeting to sustain us after the rubbish served up at Monmore Green.

And all of sudden, the guys who insist British Speedway is the only Speedway in the world have been silenced.

Edited by Hazzman