British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

Steve Shovlar -> Unfortunetely I do not uploads...It is made by camera man - Darek. I try to speak him about higher bit rate...maybe it is possible to do this...

Liverstam - 1) some people says that my commentary it is a mistake...I think they have never talked to the microphone...maybe some Polish fans registered on this forum could bring some objective opinion?...

2) maybe I should ask darek, who is director of pfotography, that I could do some subtitles in English? :)

Edited by Lawrence

Steve Shovlar -> Unfortunetely I do not uploads...It is made by camera man - Darek. I try to speak him about higher bit rate...maybe it is possible to do this...

Liverstam - 1) some people says that my commentary it is a mistake...I think they have never talked to the microphone...maybe some Polish fans registered on this forum could bring some objective opinion?...

2) maybe I should ask darek, who is director of pfotography, that I could do some subtitles in English? :)

No please don't do that, I was only joking! It's my problem that I don't understand polish. Keep up the good work! :)

Guest Schumi

Just wanted to add my thanks to Lawrence for giving me the opportunity to watch something I wouldn't normally be able to.

An added bonus of having these meetings on the internet is that one learns how to pronounce the Polish names correctly - who'd have thought Rzeszow would be pronounced the way it is? And fair play to Davey Watt for managing to say it

Aah, anyone buying the Poole programme last week, would have found that out already. Courtesy of Mr Watt again. :)

TBH, the best coverage on this site so far is off Miss Polski. :lol: :lol:

But seriously thanks to all behind the work this. Funny how some guys can make a top product in Poland yet in our supposly developed Britain, it's all too expensive to do.

Just wanted to add my thanks to Lawrence for giving me the opportunity to watch something I wouldn't normally be able to.

I'll certainly second that. :approve:

Thanks Lawrence, it really is appreciated, and it's only one (and there's always one :rolleyes: ) who's not happy with the bit rates.............on behalf of the vast majority of appreciative Brits..............may I say thank you. :approve:

I'll certainly second that. :approve:

Thanks Lawrence, it really is appreciated, and it's only one (and there's always one :rolleyes: ) who's not happy with the bit rates.............on behalf of the vast majority of appreciative Brits..............may I say thank you. :approve:

What can I say...:oops: big thanks for all your support, and watching Polish soeedway and Polonia Bydgoszcz matches... :-)

It is a shame that Polsat Sport brings BEL matches, broadcasted by Sky Sports, and they [Polsat] didn`t sell any Polish matches to SS, to make British fans compare those two leagues, although Polsat shows 1 liga... I would like someday that any British fan could watch Polish Extraleague or 1 liga on his TV...

When I started to exchange DVD`s of BEL for Polish league it was and it is still amazing for me to see BEL on my screen..I got a lot of meetings, I think the best ones I have it is Poole Pirates - Eastbourne Eagles [46-44] - 30.08.2000. And amazing BEL final of 2006 - Reading - Peterborough...of course there was more fantastic actions in past years [finals 2005, 2004? - I haven`t seen it, but I think there were geat meetings], so I am glad that You enjoy Polonia matches on this website - thank you...

PS: Next meeting - Polonia Bydgoszcz v GTZ Grudziadz on Friday, May 2nd in the evening or early night...

PS2: On account of league Sunday, May 4th as well , I`d like to invite all of you to watch PSZ Poznan v Polonia Bydgoszcz match on May 5th - Monday`s evening [night]

BTW - does anyone will visit Leszno for the European Grand Prix? If I will not work on Saturday - I will be there with Mama, so it would be nice to meet each other :-)

Edited by Lawrence

Lawrence,

Like all the others on here i'd also just like 2 say a massive thanks for the superb coverage you provide on here..always taken an interest in Polish League but decided this yr, as i'm visiting Bydgoszcz 4 the GP, that i'd try & follow the results each week online but never did i imagine that i'd get 2 watch so many meetings per week!!! There's at least 2 meetings each week on from the Ekstraliga as well as your terrific coverage of all Bydgoszcz's meetings.

After watching a shocking meeting last nite at Belle Vue, it always amazes me how well the Polish prepare their tracks, especially when the meetings are in the afternoon as well!! Hats off 2 them all & as i say, just fantastic now that i can watch 2-3 meetings from Poland every week online as oppose to the one we get here on Sky Sports. Poland puts us 2 shame with their Speedway coverage so long may it continue!!

Roll on September i say 4 the Polish GP & a weekend in Bydgoszcz!! Hopefully a promotion campaign as well as they are now my adopted polish team bearing in mind they always provide the best GP of the yr & the fact that i'm going there this yr & can see every one of their meetings as well!!

Any chance of a certain Mr Gollob returning next yr if they get the top spot??

ps. did i read correctly that there is a meeting on May 2nd & May 4th??

The meetings will be on May 1st (Bydgoszcz-Grudziądz) and May 4th (Poznań-Bydgoszcz).

Edited by Mama

I think there is a league programme on 01-05 (May Day holiday in Poland, I assume) and then again on the Sunday (04-05).

Lawrence is merely giving dates when they'll be available on-line - a day after the fixture takes place, so 02-05 and 05-05.

Edited by Subedei

1) some people says that my commentary it is a mistake...I think they have never talked to the microphone...maybe some Polish fans registered on this forum could bring some objective opinion?...

I understand most of what you waffle there and seriously it's only getting better and better mate. Fewer mistakes and more fluently each time. A few more matches and I think we may not hear a difference bettwen you and guys from Polsat or TVP Sport.. Watching the latest broadcast nothing of your commentary distracted me and I can't remind any serious mistake either :) Good job mate!

Any chance of a certain Mr Gollob returning next yr if they get the top spot??

He would have already come back if Bydgoszcz hadn't fallen down to Division 1 last yr.. So I'm pretty sure the king will return next yr :)

Edited by Mateusz

BTW - does anyone will visit Leszno for the European Grand Prix? If I will not work on Saturday - I will be there with Mama, so it would be nice to meet each other :-)

Just like to echo others comments, fantastic coverage and the commentary sounds very professional even if I can't understand a word!!!

There are eight of us heading over for the Leszno GP (at the second best track in Poland ;):D ) it would be cool to meet for a Lech or six!!

There are eight of us heading over for the Leszno GP (at the second best track in Poland ;):D ) it would be cool to meet for a Lech or six!!

I'll make sure you hook up with Lawrence and the other Bydgoszcz fans coming down to the GP, no worries.

Rico :rolleyes:

Lawrence, I too would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you for the link to the TV channel. It is great! :)

If only our British TV channels were as enthusiaistic about British speedway as you are in Poland. Keep up the good work.

I have just watched the RKM-Polonia meeting and really enjoyed it. I am an Ipswich Witches Supporter and a fan of Piotr Swiderski, so it was really great to see him riding in his home country. He is a great speedway rider and I hope his season continues to be successful.

Thank you again!

Must admit having read the earlier comments headed straight for heat 10 and the six heats that followed were sublime

Sajfutdinov - if he somehow stays fit will be a sensation in the grand prixs - just what it needs, a new man to take it to new frontiers

He and Harris should entertain us for years to come.

It really is sad to see Simon Stead still not kicking on, he was virtually unbeatable around Glasgow for a few seasons.

Anyway thanks Lawrence great stuff, who are you racing next week? Are they any good?