British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gordi

250 Speedway

Thank you Stephen .

I have sent a PM to Paddywack --whoever he may be --to ask him/her to stop posting these criticisms / comments and have asked the moderators to trace via the IP address who it is.

I did respectfully ask for all this to STOP. I am attempting to sort everything out and take the pressure away from the parents then as an independent person with no favourites (not that there have been any but I don't have any) or personal interest in any rider I can get things organised for them and arrange as much track time as possible at as many venues as I can arrrange. This is for the long term good of British Speedway and these riders.

Thank you.

Laurence Rogers

Edited by Main Man

Thank you Stephen .

I have sent a PM to Paddywack --whoever he may be --to ask him/her to stop posting these criticisms / comments and have asked the moderators to trace via the IP address who it is.

I did respectfully ask for all this to STOP. I am attempting to sort everything out and take the pressure away from the parents then as an independent person with no favourites (not that there have been any but I don't have any) or personal interest in any rider I can get things organised for them and arrange as much track time as possible at as many venues as I can arrrange. This is for the long term good of British Speedway and these riders.

Thank you.

Laurence Rogers

Point taken Main Man your intentions are to be commended,but remember i was not involved in any of the bad behaviour

at West End on Sunday. :rolleyes:

Speedway at any level does not need it :angry: i will not post on this subject again

Paddy :approve: