British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vince

Chris Bint

Just thought it worth saying that on Monday at Reading I saw young Chris ride for the first time since the Weymouth round of the U15's last year. I couldn't believe the improvement he has shown, especially when he is apparently not riding very often at all. He looked like he actually wants to be out there and going as fast as he can for four laps and he was smooth and in control the whole time as well. Well done Chris I was pretty impressed.

Is there a league in place this year to help such riders get more track time?

Is there a league in place this year to help such riders get more track time?

At the minute know, but I do know that laurence Rogers of Mildenhall along with the parents are arranging more clubs to have second halfs for the under 15's. This monday some of the riders have been offered places to ride at Wolverhampton in a second half.

At the minute know, but I do know that laurence Rogers of Mildenhall along with the parents are arranging more clubs to have second halfs for the under 15's. This monday some of the riders have been offered places to ride at Wolverhampton in a second half.

I think these arranged rides are for riders on 250s

To the best of my knowledge Chris has been riding a 500cc for almost 2 1/2 yrs although he is not 14 until June,he got his

license before the age was raised to 14.

He gets rides when he can and is being well supported in this by Malcolm Holloway at Reading and Rosco and the

Promotion at his home club Swindon.

No web site or hype just a quiet well mannered kid who goes about his sport quietly :rolleyes:

Chris will be fine, til the girls come along :wink:

There's always an unsung hero in all of this as well, Christophers Dad Pat, works long hours and ploughs everything into Chris and whatever he wants to do, ok speaking out of turn but whats new for me :lol:

Well Done Christopher keep up the good work and make sure you say a BIG thanks to your Dad for all the things he does for you that has enabled you to make the big improvements Vince has commented on.

Just buy him a Ginsters hun it will bring tears to his eyes :lol:

Don't listen to Shazzy Chris, it's all down to you mate not that fat old boy you let tag along :D

Good to hear you are riding well chris and keep up the good work, great kid and and and well mannered and a pleasure to talk too. Look forward to meeting you somewhen in the season.

Shane and Garry