British Speedway Forum

Aah, nothing like a bit of Gollob bashing to bring everyone together. Geez....

Are you suggesting that Gollob was not at fault?

Yep, clearly Gollob. On first glance I thought AJ had hit a rut but in the re-play Tomasz has just taken away his racing line. Dirty tactics. Gollob is waving his arms around complaining about the track, hes right because it could seriously injur somebody, but then he goes and contradicts himself by doing that!

Edited by acef

Aah, nothing like a bit of Gollob bashing to bring everyone together. Geez....

Not Gollob bashing , just critisising the actions of a desperate man . He looked over and saw Jonsson coming inside of him and blatently crossed him leaving Andreas nowhere to go . I just hope Andreas isn't seriously injured .

Complete racing incident

Gollob was coming across lining up going into the corner which he has every right to do as he was leading the race and AJ was looking for the outside run on Gollob but was carring to much speed and clipped Gollobs back wheel.

No blame of anyone in my opinion, just racing

All the best to AJ

Jonsson followed in on his bike - dreadful smash - my thoughts are with Jonsson and not the bets/wins/wrongs.

That looked bad.

Are you suggesting that Gollob was not at fault?

Not on purpose no, it was racing. Just seems to me every time Gollob is involved half the speedway world paint him as the guilty party before the wheels have stopped turning.

Best wishes to AJ hope it aint a serious one. Hopefully he will be fit to lead the Hammers to league glory in no time.

Lindgren after scoring a 15pt max will prob come back and score 7 for Wolves monday!!!

Not on purpose no, it was racing. Just seems to me every time Gollob is involved half the speedway world paint him as the guilty party before the wheels have stopped turning.

Bollox - Gollub knew exactly what he was doing - ive lost all respect for him

Gollub was a total ###### - hopefully what goes around comes around

Are you seriously suggesting you would like to see Gollob taken away in an ambulance?

What a ****!!!!!

A little harsh by Gollob, but a racing incident in my view. Very lucky not to be excluded though.

Edited by Cornishman

Bollox - Gollub knew exactly what he was doing - ive lost all respect for him

Totally agree. We have a lot of time for him in England, but boy was he bang out of order tonight. I just hope my many Polish friends dont start making excuses for him because there is none.

Are you seriously suggesting you would like to see Gollob taken away in an ambulance?

What a ****!!!!!

Of course i dont - all i meant was if you give it out be prepared to take it back

By the look of the riders faces aj could be in a bad way :cry: lets hope for the best .

Edited by orion

What's the crack with only 3 riders in the first semi-final?