British Speedway Forum

Lucifer Sam has failed to provide one reason to justify AJ's exclusion. It is a show of extreme desperation, and somewhat disparatory to resort to saying that AJ is not a good enough rider to avoid a crash!

There is no rider in the world that could do anything about another rider swerving across their path and taking out their front wheel.

Anthony,

I see you continue to invent fairy stories - as long as you don't believe in them yourself. :rolleyes:

As I have pointed out several times before, Gollob did not "swerve". He started to turn - as he started his approach to the first turn. He did nothing wrong.

But it seems you'll believe anything you're told. Tell me - when was it you realised that Freddie Lindgren hadn't won the GP. Monday? :rolleyes: Personally I prefer to make my own mind up - and not to follow the flock like yourself. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Anthony,

I see you continue to invent fairy stories - as long as you don't believe in them yourself. :rolleyes:

As I have pointed out several times before, Gollob did not "swerve". He started to turn - as he started his approach to the first turn. He did nothing wrong.

But it seems you'll believe anything you're told. Tell me - when was it you realised that Freddie Lindgren hadn't won the GP. Monday? :rolleyes: Personally I prefer to make my own mind up - and not to follow the flock like yourself. :wink:

All the best

Rob

:) :)

Once more the best you can do is talk about things that have nothing to do with the debate. Try making a post without throwing churlish insults into it regarding commentators. Or is this now the basis of your argument? Pearson thought Lindgren won the GP so therefore Gollob did nothing wrong. oh dear...

Glad to see that you are changing your version though as you continue to dig. First of all you claimed Gollob was 'changing' his line and was somehow entitled to do so. When pointed out that if by changing ones line you knock somebody off it is in fact dangerous your only response was that AJ was not a good enough rider to avoid it! Its a new in speedway to me, having to avoid being knocked off down the straight!

Now you claim Gollob was beginning his turn.. Again, as has been pointed out, you don't begin your turn before the start finish/line! Also interesting that he did not begin to turn that early in his other rides either. Also interestng to note that after his intial swerve/turn Gollob then straightened, before turning into the corner at the NORMAL place.

Once more the best you can do is talk about things that have nothing to do with the debate. Try making a post without throwing churlish insults into it regarding commentators. Or is this now the basis of your argument? Pearson thought Lindgren won the GP so therefore Gollob did nothing wrong. oh dear...

Well, now you're putting words into my mouth. Where have I criticised Nigel Pearson? I haven't.

Tatum is a different kettle of fish, however - the bloke speaks pure nonsense. Your "well Gollob must be in the wrong because Kelvin said so" argument is pure junk - this is the bloke who thought fallen riders could be re-instated off 15m :rolleyes:

Now you claim Gollob was beginning his turn.. Again, as has been pointed out, you don't begin your turn before the start finish/line! Also interesting that he did not begin to turn that early in his other rides either. Also interestng to note that after his intial swerve/turn Gollob then straightened, before turning into the corner at the NORMAL place.

I see you continue to live in the realms of pure fantasy. :rolleyes:

Gollob continued to turn - if he did momentarily straighten up it was because Jonsson rammed him rather hard from behind :wink:

Gollob did nothing wrong.

All the best

Rob

is this STILL ongoing!!!!!!!????

Think its clear that ALL opinions are correct.

There really is no right or wrong decision.

Tatum is a different kettle of fish, however - the bloke speaks pure nonsense. Your "well Gollob must be in the wrong because Kelvin said so" argument is pure junk - this is the bloke who thought fallen riders could be re-instated off 15m :rolleyes:

I see you continue to live in the realms of pure fantasy. :rolleyes:

Gollob continued to turn - if he did momentarily straighten up it was because Jonsson rammed him rather hard from behind :wink:

Gollob did nothing wrong.

All the best

Rob

Again and again and again. Tatums knowledge of the rules is irrelevant. What he does have very good knowledge of is, what is safe and not safe to do on a speedway bike. As do Ermolenko and Richardson.

Its time to draw the debate to a close. You are perfectly happy with riders wiping others out. That is fine, 95% of the rest of the world are not.

Its time to draw the debate to a close. You are perfectly happy with riders wiping others out. That is fine, 95% of the rest of the world are not.

Anthony,

Again, you again try to twist my words, a surefire sign that you are losing the argument. :rolleyes:

I'm not happy with riders wiping other out. However, that clearly did not happen in this case.

The world's best referee, Tony Steele, who had an ideal view, decided that Gollob was not to blame. I concur. This is my opinion, and I'm right. And I don't give a stuff about what you think - I'm entitled to my opinion. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Odd, because his opinion of formula one drivers pulling that stunt would have to be censored. :P

*sits back and waits for a Schumacher's a dirty ******* post* B)

Schumi,

I wouldn't say Schumacher was a dirty *******. More of a cheating *******. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Not quite accurate. Gollob looked off the fourth bend not when he made the move.

as lovely as you are ML I have to disagree here....... Gollob clocked AJ, where he was, where he was going etc etc....... he knew entirely what he was doing and when he was doing it........ I dont think he would have wanted AJ off his bike in such a serious crash but the chances of it happening with a move like that are high

The irony here is that he only had to leave it for a few more metres and he would have had every right to turn left and Jonsson would have been expecting it..... and consequently it wouldnt even be discussed

As I said earlier it has been a while since there has been uncertainty over the tactics of someone in the GP field and it will only end in tears if it is suddenly all tactics necessary...even down the straights

utterly pathetic for this topic to even begin let alone 7 pages.jonsson crashed by clipping his back wheel end of story nothing dirty what so ever.

i recall aj having a very similar accident in poland not so long ago ,cant remember wether is was a gp or world cup meeting

is this STILL ongoing!!!!!!!????

Think its clear that ALL opinions are correct.

There really is no right or wrong decision.

Exactly, as I said in post #3!

Anthony,

Again, you again try to twist my words, a surefire sign that you are losing the argument. :rolleyes:

If you know Bwitcher he never will never accept losing!!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsY6XYDUSg

Thanks for posting that, subedei, clearly shows AJ was the author of his own demise.

clearly shows 2 sides to the argument!

Exactly, as I said in post #3!

unfortunately there will always be people that think only THERE opinion is right!!!!!!

It will still be raging on all summer i reckon!!!!

And both will STILL be as right as the other lol

i am with some people saying gollob was at fault, just my opinion

BUT

is there any interview with gollob or AJ anywhere where they are asked about it? see how AJ feels, cos if he says its just a racing accident then he knows more than us so surley would end this thread, and we could all accept its just a pure racing accident

Anthony,

I'm not happy with riders wiping other out. However, that clearly did not happen in this case.

The world's best referee, Tony Steele, who had an ideal view, decided that Gollob was not to blame. I concur. This is my opinion, and I'm right. And I don't give a stuff about what you think - I'm entitled to my opinion. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Most fans have not got a clue Rob.

Quite simply Gollob, believing the attack was coming down the insibe made an earlier than normal turn to stop AJs run. Nothing wrong with that but in this case AJ was going to move wide and simply ran over Gollob's back wheel. No misjudgment from AJ, just unfortunate but he has to be judged the cause of the stoppage

Most fans have not got a clue Rob.

Quite simply Gollob, believing the attack was coming down the insibe made an earlier than normal turn to stop AJs run. Nothing wrong with that but in this case AJ was going to move wide and simply ran over Gollob's back wheel. No misjudgment from AJ, just unfortunate but he has to be judged the cause of the stoppage

Very true, most fans have not got a clue.

However, most riders have hence their disapproval of Gollobs move.

You have even spelt out who was at fault above!

You said

'Quite simply Gollob, believing the attack was coming down the insibe made an earlier than normal turn to stop AJs run. '

That is what caused the crash, so therefore Gollob was at fault.

Left turning early is highly dangerous if there is another rider in close proximity. There would be absolute carnage if this was done on a regular basis.