British Speedway Forum

Just got back.

Trip started off great meeting and chatting with the Great Barry Briggs who was on his own in the departure lounge at stanstead.

Nice to see Jason almost back to his best but the rider of the night for me was Kenneth Bjerre. Has to be said that Chris Harris has been truly awful in the GP's this year and at Parken he just didn't seem competitive

Nicki was definitely racing the rider and not riding his race hence Gollob getting past for the win off the 2nd bend! If Nicki is in the ascendency who wouldn't be a bit wary? Back to his dirty ways it seems!

Has he ever been away? :unsure: Leopards don't cry over spilled salt. :blink:

it is interesting how Gollob really flies when there is dirt on the track. he has a lot of natural ability, and surely when the track is right, worth the price of admission alone. he is probably at the now or never stage in his career, and just needs to kick it up a very small notch and be consistent. i would love to see him racing in Poland on a track with dirt, and him on form. that fella certainly is willing to take risks. looked like a great night of racing. :approve:

All you lucky ones who recorded it and saw the lot - well done. I'm never sure how much extra time to allow on V+/ Sky+ box so when the rugby overuns by lots I missed both semis :angry: Speedway overunning - who cares? So all I know is that Gollob won.

As for Chris Harris. He just isn't gating so he's having to work hard in every race. But if it isn't the engines then is he as fit as he needs to be at this level?

Still wish him all the best at Cardiff.

Any links to the recording of the Danish GP on the internet my mate miss it with this video messing up. I have deleted my copy from Sky+.

I'm pretty certain Miss Yellow was one of Jonathan Chapman's original Super 7 girls and she was at the EL Pairs last year at KL.

I have it on good authority that she will also be at Cardiff.Might make Mateusz happy.But she definitely isn't Scandinavian B)