British Speedway Forum

does any body know if niels kristen iversen is back tonihgt?

i wouldnt expect him to miss his home grand prix.

thanks

becky x

Lol If I saw that on the tele I'd turn it off as quick as I could, just too embarassing! :D

I apologise if this has been covered on another thread, but you should be able to watch the GP live via the internet tonight if, like me, you don't have Sky!

This is the link:- http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

It's a Polish site, but if you come down the page to the Danish flag and click on the orange PLAY button under either PPMate or TVUPlayer, it should work - Good luck! :wink:

Damnit, after ive payed £20 a month for sky sports...

Still, suppose i get the wrestling aswell :D

I apologise if this has been covered on another thread, but you should be able to watch the GP live via the internet tonight if, like me, you don't have Sky!

This is the link:- http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

It's a Polish site, but if you come down the page to the Danish flag and click on the orange PLAY button under either PPMate or TVUPlayer, it should work - Good luck! :wink:

And it has the added bonus of no screaming imbecile or "oooooh aaaaahing" from Kelvin Tatum MBE.

And it has the added bonus of no screaming imbecile or "oooooh aaaaahing" from Kelvin Tatum MBE.

Kelvin is not so bad Subedei, in fact I really think he is improving and we must remember he is learning his trade. But the PPP Imbecile, well, I wish I could mute him on my TV rather than the entire TV.

Heat 19 looks good - hope Freddie has his shin pads with him

Lindgren, Andersen (after Monday), Pedersen (big friend :blink: ) and Gollob ;)

ARGHHH!!!!

Can someone tell Millard this fact? He's not Norwegian on a Polish license or a Norwegian Pole or a Polish Norwegian or any other little phrase/rubbish he wants to come up with.

He is a Polish Pole, a Pole of Poland, he is Polish. He is nothing but Polish.

Jenkie

I pressed the play links and just get a page of waht looks like code. Is this sopcast stream. Ihave that installed.

Cheers

ARGHHH!!!!

Can someone tell Millard this fact? He's not Norwegian on a Polish license or a Norwegian Pole or a Polish Norwegian or any other little phrase/rubbish he wants to come up with.

He is a Polish Pole, a Pole of Poland, he is Polish. He is nothing but Polish.

Is that the same Polish Pole who just got interviewed by Polish TV in ENGLISH by the polish presenter? lol!

GB have no chance in the world cup. Harris and Nicholls are utter rubbishe against average riders