British Speedway Forum

I was there last night, great GP, and some very excited polish trawling the streets afterwards !! :rolleyes: i do agree with the majority of people, Lingren shudnt of been excluded, and he made his point given dryml a little push coming into the pits! :unsure: scary. The Trip back was pretty good as well, Leigh adams was 2 rows infront of me and my mate on the plane!! he must be getting back early preparing for monday night, against peterborough. :wink:

regards

Garry

Edited by GazaGT6

Lupus - I've got a stinking cold and I'm not in a good mood.

So if anyone starts taking bollocks, I'll tell them so. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Better tell yourself then. :lol:

Silver Bee,

So Lukas was involved in a controversial incident... let's see... three years ago (I assume you're talking about Dryml v Iversen at Oxford).

In contrast, this is the third controversial incident that Lindgren has been involved in, in the matter of around a week. The bloke is a complete menace. :angry:

All the best

Rob

It's hardly the only controversial incident Lukas has been involved in now is it? :rolleyes: Never seen a worse move than that of Dryml on PUK on that bank holiday, will never have respect for him as a rider after that.

Didn't spot you at Monmore last Monday Rob, if you were there, surely you would have seen Hans try to block Freddie when Freddie was already past him.

Lindgren a menace? Hilarious.

You're talking bollocks.

Edited by Silver Bee

Must add I love those start girls at Scandinavian GPs. Sweden or Denmark - always the best ones of the series.

Thought they looked like transvetites!!!!!! :shock::shock:

I thought it was six and two threes, a racing incident pure and simple.

To call either rider dirty or a nutcase based on that incident is daft.

Agree with that.

I'm pretty certain Miss Yellow was one of Jonathan Chapman's original Super 7 girls and she was at the EL Pairs last year at KL.

Oh was she the one with all the teeth :rolleyes: , and the one with the yellow wig....thought that was a transvestite TBH :oops:

Ooops just seen Hansfan's reply lol!!! SNAP :P

Edited by Badge

I was there for the Hans incidents, and Hans turned left on Freddie and fell.

I don't know what the Harris incident is :neutral:

I thought Bomber said that Hans and he had a problem, as well as Hans and Freddie, not Bomber and Freddie :rolleyes:

And Rob, no-one is saying that Dribble did it intentionally, just that Freddie should not have been excluded B) For you to call Freddie names, is rather pathetic TBH, and don't go blaming your cold on your total biased viewpoint.

Thought they looked like transvetites!!!!!! :shock::shock:

that was the general opinion in our house too :blink:

Must add I love those start girls at Scandinavian GPs. Sweden or Denmark - always the best ones of the series.

... if you like orange girls with dog-rough faces!

(that being said, the 'red' one was pretty - she looked natural! - but she was never on camera for any length of time, maybe because of that? :unsure: )

If thats the best they have to offer, I'm dismayed - surely there's much prettier girls in Scandanavia??

And if blokes fiind these examples stunning - then there really is no hope for the rest of us normal females.... :wink:

The Swedish girls tops the Danish ones. Well, I'm expected to say that, right? :D

IMO the only person who should have been excluded is that cretin Millard!!!!

Thought we`d seen the last of `im??

Edited by gary moore

that was the general opinion in our house too :blink:

AND ME TOO THEY COULDNT BE COULD THEY!!!?????

I was there last night, great GP, and some very excited polish trawling the streets afterwards !! :rolleyes: i do agree with the majority of people, Lingren shudnt of been excluded, and he made his point given dryml a little push coming into the pits! :unsure: scary. The Trip back was pretty good as well, Leigh adams was 2 rows infront of me and my mate on the plane!! he must be getting back early preparing for monday night, against peterborough. :wink:

regards

Garry

getting there a week early then :wink: