British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Classic Speedway

Classic Speedway is the brand new quarterly magazine from Retro Speedway . . . and it’s coming your way soon!

What better way to mark the early stages of British speedway’s 80th anniversary than to unveil what we hope will become required reading for all supporters and connoisseurs of our great sport with a sense of history.

Classic Speedway, with glossy full colour covers, extra pages and a larger format, replaces Vintage Speedway Magazine, which has now closed after a run of 15 years – issue 60 being the last one produced.

Full details here:

http://www.retro-speedway.com

Just read the blurb Tony and it looks pretty good to me, much as I enjoyed hearing about pre- war exploits I started watching in the late 60's so this new publication will be right up my street. Best of luck - hope it's a success and complements Backtrack.

Hi Tony, do subscriptions to Vintage Speedway automatically carry over into the new mag.Looking forward to receiving it as my period of interest is the fifties and sixties. By the way greatly enjoyed your Kenny Carter book after all the fuss I made about it on this website.Mea culpa and keep up the good work.

Hi Tony, do subscriptions to Vintage Speedway automatically carry over into the new mag.Looking forward to receiving it as my period of interest is the fifties and sixties. By the way greatly enjoyed your Kenny Carter book after all the fuss I made about it on this website.Mea culpa and keep up the good work.

Cheers, Bob, very much appreciated and glad you liked it.

Yes, all current VSM subs will be honoured and continue as usual...the subs price will remain the same even though the normal cover price for Classic Speedway will increase from £2.00 to £3.50 per issue after this launch edition.