British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know the date for next years GP and if it will be at Cardiff?

Definitley Cardiff,but no idea of the date,pretty sure it will be in June though.

Guest chris26

for goodness sake, this year's british gp hasn't even been and gone yet :rolleyes:

Anyone know the date for next years GP and if it will be at Cardiff?

December at Armadale.

for goodness sake, this year's british gp hasn't even been and gone yet

very clever person if you ask me the hotels get booked almost 1-2 months after the brit gp.

Terry

The best idea is when leaving the hotel provisionally book for 2009 and then let them know the exact date as soon as it's revealed. That's what everyone used to do where we stayed.

Can anyone out there reliably help me with the date of next years GP at Cardiff ahead of tonights announcement on SKY

It would be a great help as I am literally putting off a major work commitment and need to know ASAP

Thanks

Edited by speedwaysquashman

I would have a good guess on Saturday 27th June 2009 as the hotels where FIM,BSI,IMG are reporting to be full for that weekend yet the weeks before that seem quite free and easy.

One good thing is with the announcement being this evening hopefully if change of date hotel chains wont have web teams to add inflation onto rooms until the morning.

One good thing is with the announcement being this evening hopefully if change of date hotel chains wont have web teams to add inflation onto rooms until the morning.

I think you'll find that happens automatically.