British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevH

Fielding & Milloy

Does anyone know the nationality or birth date of Lex Fielding who rode in one meeting for Middlesbrough in 1968, or Lex Milloy, who rode for Berwick and Coatbridge between 1968 and 1970 please?

For some reason Lex Milloy triggers a faint memory that he was famous of infamous for something or other.There must be a story to the guy that someone can remember.Sadly i can't :unsure::rolleyes:

For some reason Lex Milloy triggers a faint memory that he was famous of infamous for something or other.There must be a story to the guy that someone can remember.Sadly i can't :unsure::rolleyes:

Lex is a stunt performer and co-ordinator in the film and tv industry.

Sorry Iris, I can't remember the whole story but.....

Lex Milloy I think became a successful stuntman in Hollywood. Other than that, the only thing I remember from seeing him ride is that he had a highly-painted bike.

Lex is a stunt performer and co-ordinator in the film and tv industry.

That's it.Thanks.I knew there was something a bit special about the guy :)

Iris - I'm sure Lex was also meant to be making a film of his career, including his years as a speedway rider and they were going to do some of the filming at Berwick.

Lex Fielding was killed in a track crash in Aussie in 1971.

I recall seeing Lex Milloy's name on a film credit not so long ago-maybe the comedy "Robin Hood Men in Tights" anyone know where Lex Milloy is now or any other movies he has been associated with.